XLRI Jamshedpur would release the XAT registration Form during August, 2018. The form would be available online and can be filled until November 30th, 2018. The Application fee for the XAT form 2019 is Rs.1650/- for all the category. However, the applicants who are applying late has to pay an additional charge of Rs.350/-. Hence the application fee for the late applicant is Rs.2000/- if you are filling the XAT form after XAT registration last date. The form is available online only, however, that payment can be made via offline (demand draft) as well. The Application form can be divided into 3 stage which is registration, filling form and payment. And all these steps are mentioned below in this article.
Before filling up the form it is advised to the applicant that please look for the XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Accordance to which you can check if you are eligible to apply for XAT 2019. A brief note on eligibility criteria is also mentioned in this article. Please note that the Exam is scheduled on 6th January and will be conducted in the online mode. Earlier the XAT exam used to be a traditional pen and paper style but now since 2018 the exam would be conducted in online mode
How to fill XAT Registration form
We have mentioned a step by step process to the fill the form for the XAT application form 2018. We have also mentioned the important documents the applicant must have to fill the XAT registration. And the process is as follow:
- Visit the official website of the XAT 2019 and click the New Registration.
- Register your personal email ID on which you will receive a verification link and a XAT exam ID.
- Click on the registration link, it will re-direct you to XAT 2019 website. Where you can set your login and password.
- After the successful login, the applicant needs to choose the city in which he/she want to apply for the exam.
- After choosing the city, the next step is adding the personal details like name, date of birth, address etc.
- Next step is to upload the photo and enter detail related to nationality and other such information.
- After successful addition of personal details, the applicant needs to choose among the courses offered by XLRI. And these courses are PGDM (BM), PGDM (HRM) and PGDM (GMP).
(Note This step is specifically for XLRI colleges. If the applicant is interested in other colleges. Then they can skip this step.)
- Those candidates who are applying for GMP program must have 5-year working experience. And hence need to mention those details also.
- In the end, the applicant needs to pay the XAT application fee. And fee can be pay in 3 ways which are as follow.
- Via Online Payment: The applicant can pay using the option of net banking/credit card or debit card to pay online.
- Payment via Bank: The applicant can take print out of Pay-in-slip. Enter the detail and submit via cash to IDBI banks
- Payment via D.D: The applicant can make a demand draft in the name of XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT Payable at Jamshedpur.
XAT Last Date to Apply
XAT registration last date is 30th November 2019. The Application who miss this deadline can fill the form until 15th December 2018. With an additional late fee penalty of Rs.350/-. Other important dates related to XAT Exam would be as follow:
|1.||Application from Available as on||August 2018|
|2.||Last date for Submission of Application form||30th November 2018|
|3.||Last date of late Submission of Application form||15th December 2018|
|4.||XAT Exam Date||7th January 2019|
It is important to the applicant to not to miss on these important dates related to XAT 2019 Exam. Hence it is advised to fill the form before 30th November. It also helps in getting the preference of the exam centre.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before actually filling up the form checking the criteria set by XLRI for XAT 2019 is important. The reason to check the eligibility criteria is to check if there is any change in the rule or norms related to the exam or the application. Few of those criteria are mentioned in here.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- The duration of graduation is minimum 3 years
- Final year students can also apply for the XAT exam
- The NRI student has to have GMAT score for admission in XLRI. However, the applicant from Nepal and Dubai have to appear in XAT only.