The Candidates showing up for VITEEE 2019 are encouraged to experience the VIT Previous Year Question papers are best to practice during the examination. The candidates would find out about the division of marks, the time frame for the examination, syllabus with sample papers from earlier years. It is essential for the candidates to think about the question papers of VITEEE 2019 and syllabus well ahead of time, with the goal that they can improve the situation in the exam. VITEEE Sample papers 2019 likewise help with time administration, clear questions and speed amid the exam. To find out about the question paper pattern, a number of question and a VITEEE 2019 question papers, keep reading.
Benefits of Practicing from VITEEE Papers
• “Practice Makes a Man Perfect”. Rehearsing would help with clearing ideas and understanding the rationales better.
• Practicing would boost the confidence level in a candidate.
• It would strengthen the weak focuses.
• Applicants can analyze their missteps and amend in like manner to better their execution.
• It would help in planning the VITEEE 2019 exam prior and would likewise help in time management, so the candidate doesn’t miss any question.
• Practicing would help in understanding the VIT question paper pattern better.
VIT Previous Year Question Paper
The previous Year Question Paper of VITEEE are given below with their solutions, candidates can download download the question paper through the following links
The Syllabus for VITEEE 2019 will be formed on the syllabus of 10+2 level from the State Board of High Secondary Education and the CBSE. The VITEEE 2019 Syllabus comprises of Chemistry, Physics, Maths/Biology. Applicants who need to choose B.Tech Bio-Technology, Bioinformatics or Biomedical Engineering should show up for Biology in VITEEE and not for Maths. Check VITEEE Syllabus 2019 to know more.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
|1||Mode of Exam||Online|
|2||Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3||Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions|
|4||Sections||English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.|
|5||No of Questions||125|
|7||Marking||1 Mark for each correct answer|
|8||Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|