Looking for admissions in Vellore Institute of Technology, then you must be also curious to know more about the VIT fee structure of various B.Tech courses offered the Vellore University. In addition, to know about the VIT fee structure 2019, starting from application fees to the hostel fees are all provided below. Candidates are supposed to pay the fees during the admission process only and also during the course of the academic year. The B.Tech programme is divided into two groups and therefore the fees for both groups are separate.
VITEEE 2019 Fee Structure
VITEEE 2019 fee structures specify more about the fees to be paid by candidates at the different level of the admission procedure, likewise fees as per the groups, tuition fee, admission fee, fee per annum, and VIT hostel fee. The University also provides the scholarship to the deserving candidates.
While applying for the VITEEE 2019, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The first step is towards the admission, below is the fee structure:
|Online Application Form||Rs 1150|
|Offline Application Form||Rs 1200|
|Online Applicants (NRIs)||50 USD|
B.Tech Course Fee Structure at VIT University
The Programmes is divided into the following groups
Mainly, the fee structure is divided as per the categories which involve 2 groups. Following are the group categories:
- Electronics and Communication
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Des Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical with Specialization
- Engineering with Specialization
- Communication Engineering with Specialization
- Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization (Data Analytics).
- Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization (Networks and Security)
- Electronics and Communication with specialization (Sensors and Wearable Technology)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization (VLSI, Electronics)
- Communication Engineering with specialization
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization (Gaming Technology)
VIT Fee Structure of Related Groups
|Tuition Fee||INR 173000|
|Caution Deposit||INR 3000|
|Total Fees (First Year)||INR 176000|
Mode Of Payment
Candidates who finally got selected and are called for counseling process, they are required to submit Rs 50000 on the confirmation of seat allotment during the counseling process.
This also includes the Rs 12000 for further counseling process fee.
Note: Counseling Fee of any candidate won’t be refunded though it will be adjusted in the tuition fee once the candidate joins the University.
The mode in which candidates has to submit their fees is Online or Demand Draft.
VITEEE Hostel Fee and Mess Fee 2019
Hostel & Mess Fee Details for VIT University
|Particulars||DOUBLE BEDDED Room Charges (Rs)||THREE BEDDED Room Chs (Rs)||FOUR BEDDED Room Charges (Rs)|
|A/C||Non A/C||A/C||Non A/C||A/C||Non A/C|
|Caution Deposit [Refundable]||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Total Amount (Rs)||1,00,300||63,000||96,100||58,300||90,800||53,200|
*Mess payment will be treated as FIXED CHARGES as per policy for all the students.
Hostel Accommodation will be done according to the availability.
For more such notifications, you can check out more articles related to VITEEE exam. Once, the university releases any official update about VIT Fees, we will be updating this article.