VIT Exam is the university level entrance exam which is conducted by VIT University of Tamil Nadu. VITEEE is the exam which allows the candidate to get admission in the four years of the various B.tech programmes. The VIT Exam Date is released by the university itself to check the versatility of the candidates through this exam candidates can get the admission in the Vellore and Chennai campus of the University.
VIT Exam Date and Notification
Here are the important dates like VIT Exam Date, Result Date, Last Application Date for VITEEE 2019.
|Application Form Availability||First week November 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||Last week February 2019|
|Slot Booking Date||Third week March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||After booking successfully the slot|
|VIT exam date||April 2019|
|Result Declaration||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||May 2019|
VIT Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in VIT can fill out the form which will be available in offline and online mode in the first week of November 2018. Candidates can submit the application form in the third week of February 2019.
VIT Admit Card
Candidates who are willing to take admission in VIT are required to generate the admit card by booking the slot. The Admit Card will be released on the official website of the VIT University. Admit Cards will be provided through online mode only just after booking the slots.
VIT Exam Date
The VIT Exam Date is expected to take place in the month of April. The exam will be conducted in online mode, keep checking the official website for the Exam Date.
VIT Exam Result
VIT will release the result in the fourth week of April only. Candidates are required to check the updates for the tentative date.
VIT Counselling Process
The counseling Process will take place after the declaration of result, candidates will be further called for the counseling. The commencement of counseling will take place in the month of May 2019.
(Note- Candidates who will clear the VIT exam will be called for counseling).
VIT Application Form 2019
- Candidates are required to fill the VIT Application date form through online or offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form can be filled with the designated post offices throughout India for by generating the Demand Draft of s 1200/ in favor of the university.
- The Application Form availability will start from the first week of November 2019. Candidates can apply till the last week of February 2019.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and signature while filling the VIT Examination Form 2019.
- As per the recent notification, candidates those who are filling the form through online mode are not required to submit it again via post office.
- The Application Form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope and send to the Director UG Admission, VIT University, Vellore 632014 by post.
Application Form FEE
- The candidates applying online the fee will be Rs 1150 and the OMR application form (Offline mode) the fee will be Rs 1200
- The Online fee will be accepted via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
|Authority||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Objective||Admission to UG Programmes|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice|
|Application Procedure||Online and Offline|
|Applicants||More than 2 Lakhs|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The table describes about the pattern of the Exam. You can accordingly cover the sections and score good in each of the sections.
Keep checking this VIT Important dates article for future updates. If you have any questions, feel free to ask your questions in the comment section.