VIT University does not release any cut off list for VITEEE. VITEEE 2019 is the closing rank at which admission is closed in Institute. The official notification talks about the candidates aspiring to seek admission in the programmes of B.Tech at University must secure a rank equal to the below closing rank. VIT cut off previous year is available for Chennai and Vellore campuses, it is not available for Bhopal and Amravati campuses of VIT University considered to be relatively new. Candidates can find campus wise and course wise cut off of VITEEE for the year 2016 and 2015. It must be noted that a University it does not declare any of the official VITEEE Cut off.
VIT Cut off 2019
- The First 20000 rank holders will be allowed for the first Phase-1 of counseling starting from May 2019.
- Candidates who will score 118 and above marks will instantly fall between 1-250 rank range.
- Candidates who will score less than 31 marks will have an expected rank of 20000 or below.
|Marks Obtained in VIT 2018||Expected Rank|
|Less than 31||20000|
How is VITEEE Cut off Calculated?
- On the basis of equating method, the candidates rank is to be calculated in the entrance exam for VITEEE 2019.
- It is a percentile based method which is used for obtaining equal percentile.
- The scores are obtained in different slots.
- VIT appoints a panel which decides the counseling and admission of candidates.
- The panel will decide the final cut off list.
VITEEE cut off 2019 Release Dates
|VITEEE 2019 Result||1st week of April 2019|
|VIT Cut off||1st week of May 2019|
|VITEEE counseling||2nd week of May 2019|
The closing marks and the institutes wise cut off will depend on the several factors. Some of the factors that are considered by the authority while preparing the VIT qualifying marks are given below:
- Exam Difficulty Level
- The Number of Applicants
- Total Number of Seat Allotment
Previous Year Cut off List
Here, providing the previous year cut off for the VIT University. Candidates are required to check the previous year cut off closing rank for different specialization of engineering courses.
|Engineering Branch||Closing Rank|
|VIT University, Vellore||Computer science and engineering (specialization in bio-informatics).||7500|
|Bio – Medical Engineering.||13000|
|Computer Science and Engineering||15000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering.||15500|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering.||16000|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.||16500|
|Mechanical (Specialization in Automotive Engineering)||20000|
|Mechanical (Specialization in Chemical process Engineering)||23000|
|Mechanical (Specialization in Energy Engineering)||23000|
|Production and Industrial Engineering.||27500|
|VIT University, Chennai||Civil Engineering||29000|
|Computer Science and Engineering||33000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||39000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||39000|
VIT 2019 Rank List
The admission in the VIT University will be strictly defined on the basis of VITEEE 2019 ranking. The rank list will be released by the authority on April 2019. The rank list will be prepared on the basis percentile scored. Based on the ranking, they will be called for the counseling session.
All information regarding the VIT cut off a list is updated, to know more about the VITEEE exam, fell free to visit our repository of VIT Articles.