VIT counselling procedure will take place through offline mode only. The VITEEE authority will organize the VITEEE counselling process. VITEEE Exam is the University level entrance level examination. The Entrance Exam is conducted to offer the admission in the different programmes of B.Tech. Through this admission, candidates will get the admission in VIT university of Vellore and Chennai.
The article further processes the information about the VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE Counselling Status 2019
After the VIT Examination Result, the university will start the process of the counseling session. The counselling will be done through 2 phases in offline mode only. The selection procedure will be done through a single counselling process only for all the B.Tech courses. The candidates will release the merit list for all the candidates who have appeared in the exam and gets qualified
VIT Counselling Schedule 2019
The tentative schedule of VIT counselling is given below:
|Counselling (Phase-1)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling (Phase-2)||3rd week of May 2019|
VIT Seat Allotment 2019
VITEEE Seat Allotment 2019 will be conducted by the Institute in Offine Mode in the First week of May 2019. The candidates will be selected for the seat allotment on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates, availability of seats and VIT branch chosen by the candidates. Qualified candidates will be further called for the VIT counseling process
Steps To Apply For VITEEE Counselling 2019
- Candidates are Advised to Report the Counseling Center and get registered. (Note: Candidates are required to get registered at the specified counselling venue and select the campus.)
- Verify the Documents to the respected authorities.
- Allotment of Branches.
- Upload photograph/digital signature.
- Candidates are required to upload the document at student profile.
- Hostel Inquiry (if needed).
Instructions for Counselling process 2019
- The allocation of sections/branches to the short-listed candidates is based on VIT 2019 All India Rank.
- Candidates who will qualify the exam and shortlisted for the counselling process in the Vellore, Chennai, Amravati, and Bhopal.
- Candidates are required to register one of the campuses for attending the counselling process.
- According to the preference given by candidate in the application form candidates will be allotted the counselling campuses.
- Candidates are required to deposit the fee in terms of DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- In case candidates will not attend the counseling process, the seat will be allotted personally.
- Candidates are required to bring the e-copy of VIT Admit Card and copy of Aadhar Card along with the relevant document.
Documents Required for Counseling
Candidates are required to bring the following process along with original document and 2 set of photocopies:
- VITEEE Admit Card, Counseling Admit Card and the copy of VITEEE result copy.
- Matric class certificate for the date of birth proof with the age.
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination (if any)/ XII hall ticket.
- Aadhar Card Copy with self-attested.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Demand Draft in favor of University.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- For Hostel (Demand demand)
- Nativity Certificate.
VITEEE Important Instructions for Counselling
- Counselling session will be done once only for the candidates.
- The candidates who have skipped will be required to attend the subsequent counseling session.
- Candidates are required to attend the session in any one of the counseling venues.
- The Counseling and Processing Fee is not refundable.
The related article contains all the information regarding VIT counseling, stay connected for more information.