Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private university. Candidates who wish to join VIT must have to appear in VITEEE 2019 and qualify in it. VITEEE is an annual entrance examination which is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology. VIT offers more than 20 graduates and posts graduates programs. VIT application form 2019 will be available both as an online and offline mode in November 2019. Candidates those who are eligible can apply for the exams, book the slots to download their admit card in April 2019. VITEEE results will be announced in online mode only in May 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Important Information
|Authority||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Objective||Admission to UG Programmes|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice|
|Application Procedure||Online and Offline|
|Applicants||More than 2 Lakhs|
Important Dates VITEEE 2019
|Application Form Availability (Online)||November 2018|
|Application Form Availability (Offline)||Second Week November 2018|
|VITEEE Mock Test 2019 Release Date||First Week January 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||Second Week March 2019|
|Slot Booking Procedure||Third Week March 2019|
|VITEEE Admit Card 2019||Third week March 2019|
|VITEEE Exam 2019||April 2019|
|VITEEE Result 2019||Fourth week April 2019|
|VITEEE Counseling 2019||Second and Third weekMay 2019|
VIT Application Form 2019
Application Form of VITEEE 2019 is available at the official website of VITEEE. Candidates are required to apply online for the examination form by paying Rs 1150. NRI candidate is required to submit pay a demand draft of 50 USD by sending it to the Vellore Institute with the hard copy of Application form. VITEEE Application form 2019 will also be available in the Institutes campus by paying the demand draft in favor of the Institute.
Online VIT Application Form 2019
For the VITEEE application form candidates are required to keep the scanned photographs and signature in a prescribed format. Requisite details are required for filling the application form. For proceeding with the Application, form candidates are required to login with email id and password received via mail and the contact number.
(NOTE: Candidates should take a print out of the application form for any future reference.)
Offline VIT Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the OMR application form VITEEE according to the guidelines given. The candidates have to paste a recent passport size photograph(colored) and signature are at the designated space. The application form should be submitted via post to the mentioned address.
Apply for VITEEE 2019
- Candidates can apply online for the VITEEE application Form at the official website of VIT University, Admission Via Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- The Fee for the Online applicants is 900/- only.
- It is mandatory that the online candidates should have the hard copy to the University official Address.
- Candidates those who are applying offline have to pay 950/- as an application fee along with the required documentation. The Fee can be paid via Demand Draft or Cash.
- Candidates applying offline should attest all the documents with the application form and post it to the official address of University in the proper envelope.
VITEEE Eligibility 2019
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the VITEEE examination.
Nationality: Candidates should be a resident of India. NRIs can also apply for the examination.
Age Requirement: Candidates whose date of birth is 1 July 1997 or after can apply for the VITEEE examination 2019. Candidates must have completed its 17 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed any of the following examinations or shall be appearing in 2019
- Examination of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education, The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Intermediate conducted by recognized board/University.
- NIOS candidates.
- General Certificate Education examination at advanced level.
The Article is detailed information about the VIT application form to know more about it keep browsing topprnotes.