VIT Application Form will be released in the first November 2018. VIT University will sort out the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) for giving affirmation in B.Tech programs. Through this exam, confirmations will be offered at Vellore, Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP campus. VIT University offers confirmation in different specializations of B.Tech courses. Here we are giving insights about VIT Admission including mode, dates, qualification criteria and how to apply process.
VIT Admission – Notification Released
VIT Admission 2019 with respect to Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility and different points of interest has been discharged. The application form will be released in the first week of November 2018. Check different points of interest from beneath.
Applicants must read the data announcement before filling the VITEEE Admission Form 2019:
- The application form will be issued through online and offline mode.
- VITEEE enrollment 2019 will be started from first November 2018.
- The OMR application form will be available in the different post workplaces as informed by the college.
- Candidates should check and upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- The document size ought to be between 10 KB – 200 KB.
- The measurement of photo will be 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM and mark size ought to be 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM.
- The offline application form ought to be sent by post or speed post in a proper tended to envelope given by VIT.
- The application Fee can be paid by through Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft will be made in favor of University.
- The application fee will be 1150 (online) and 1200 (Offline).
- NRI candidates will pay 50 USD through online mode by using their Credit Card.
In the given Table, candidates can check the VITEEE Exam Pattern:
|Application Form Release (Online and Offline Mode).||First week of November 2018|
|Last Date of Submission||Third week of March 2019|
|Exam Date||Second or Third week of April 2019|
How to get Admission in VIT University for B.Tech
To get admission in VIT University for Engineering courses, candiates would be required to appear for VITEEE 2019 Entrance exam. Entrance exam is objective type and similar to JEE Mains. When the VITEEE Result is declared, VIT university will commend the Counselling process for VIT Admission. Below are the steps to get admission in VIT Vellore University.
- Click on the official website of VIT
- The application window will get displayed.
- Click on “New Applicant”.
- Fill the Details.Enter your Login Details to fill the Application Form.
- Fill the Relevant details asked in the Form. and Submit the form
- Application Number will be generated after the submission. Pay the Fees.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature in the format prescribed.
- Take a print out for the future reference.
- Slot booking for VITEEE will begin after there is an update from the official website.
- Fill out the preferred slot and download the Admit Card.
- Appear for the VITEEE Entrance Exam and check the scores and cutoff.
- After the result is declared, Counselling for VIT Admission will start .
- Seat allotment will begin for various courses in VIT University for B.Tech programs.
- After Seat allotment, Candidates will be required to deposit the University fees and get admission in VIT University.
The article contains all the relevant Information Regarding the VIT Admission, for more such updates stay connected.