The University of Kota is located in Kota, Rajasthan, India and finds its place in the top universities in the country. The University of Kota is recognized all over the country owing to the quality of education imparted by the highly qualified and professional faculty members to their students.
It was established in the year 2003, by the government of Rajasthan. Around 108+ colleges and 2,30,000+ students come under the jurisdiction of Kota University. There are six faculties in the university, namely:
- Commerce and Management
- Social Science
- Education, and
The motto of the University is “Satyam, Shivam and Sundarum” which means the search for truth, the quest for welfare and urge for the best.
KOTA University offers admission in diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate programmes. Read about Eligibility Criteria, Courses, Fee structure for the University of Kota in the below article.
Courses Offered at KOTA University
The various courses are offered by the University of Kota to its students:
- MBA – (Masters in Business Administration) is offered to a candidate who has scored minimum 50% aggregate in an undergraduate program
- MCA – (Masters in Computer Applications) is offered to a candidate who has scored minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s course
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Biology and Mathematics group – Candidate must have scored 55% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM/PCMB.
- B.Sc. (Hons Course) Physics – Candidate must have scored 55% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Ph.D. in various disciplines
Admission Procedure for KOTA University
Important dates for Admission
|1.||Admission start date – Online||June 06, 2018|
|2.||Admission close date – Online||June 25, 2018|
|3.||First Merit List release||June 27, 2018|
|4.||Last date for fee deposit||June 30, 2018|
|5.||Commencement of classes||July 2, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for UoK, Rajasthan
- For admission in undergraduate programs, candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics / Biology as additional subject shall be eligible to fill the admission form for both B.Sc. Mathematics / Bio groups.
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination in Agriculture and Vocational Courses shall not be eligible to take admission in B.Sc. (Pass Course) Bio / Mathematics and B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics.
Steps for Admission at KOTA University
The admission of a candidate in the University will be totally based on the merit. To be eligible for admission the candidate must,
- Fill the online application form
- If the name of the candidate is present in the merit list, then he/she must download the hard copy of the submitted form
- Then the candidate must report to the university for document verification
- After the verification is complete, fee must be submitted and a provisional admission letter will be given to the candidate.
|Name of Course/Program||Fee/Year|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) with Chemistry, Botany, Zoology||Rs. 12000/-|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics||Rs. 12000/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics (Previously Integrated B.Sc.-M.Sc. Physics)||Rs. 16500/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||Rs. 19800/- (As prescribed by MCAAT)|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Rs. 13200/- (As prescribed by CMAT)|
|Master of Laws (LL.M.)||Rs. 18700/-|
|Diploma in Culture and History of Rajasthan.||Rs. 8000/-|
|Certificate in Tourist Guide||Rs. 10000/-|
For more details visit the official website of University of Kota