Everyone has a dream, Some with a dream of becoming something, others with filling their bucket list. For them, the bucket list matters the most as it becomes a dream to fulfill. It is just the best feeling when your bucket list gets checked, and now you can move forward in search of the new bucket list and with anew passion for completing the LIST. The best time when you can find the bucket list and start working towards them is your college when you are young and free, trust me I have been there and you are Pretty free to do the things that you love. So, here are 25 things you must add in your college bucket list.
25 Things you must add in your College Bucket List
1. Fall in love with your senior
I know it’s not that good to hear the thing but why not do something that others think it’s not possible for them.
2. Have a night walk with your friends
Walk around the town at night just to feel the thrill and fear that something might go wrong and go out of hand.
3. Get drunk or Help your drunken friend to get back home safely.
You will have the best time of your life or at the end, you will end up being the most responsible of your group.
4. Do something that will make others know your name.
Obviously, having something with a tag name of Yours feels special and will definitely make yourself proud.
5. Get over with your ex and fall in love with the his\her best friend.
Revenge is not good for health but its good when the other person breaks up without any logical reason as for example: “you know baby it’s not coming from within”, then go ahead and do the necessary thing.
when you will make an effort to light that fire in the dark, you will be finding your self in a place where you will find peace if you are with your friends knows the feeling of lighting up the fire in the dark.
8. Cook with friends
the quality of food doesn’t matter, its the moment that passes with your peers’ stays with you forever.
9. Do internships
This will help you to find your passion and will enable you to earn money for your errands.
10. Start a fight with a stranger for friends
It doesn’t matter whether the other stranger is correct or wrong but if that stranger insults your friend then you being his friend you should fight for him.
11. Try sky-diving
Sky diving, Deep-sea diving or anything that excites you to increase your heartbeat.
12. Drink with your professors only if he\she allows you to
As when you give your final exam then you can have a drink as by then you should have made a good relation with your professors.
Here are some more things you should add in your bucket list
13. Ride bike\car with friends, with whom there is a lesser chance of you surviving.
14. Tell the complete truth about people in front of them as “lying leads to complication”.
15. Protest for something you believe is right.
16. Walk out of the classroom in case you don’t find something interesting.
17. Speak with a complete stranger and end up crashing on their couch.
18. Organise someone surprise birthday: the birthday should start off slowly boring then it should hit its peak.
19. Smile to a couple and behave as if you were his\ her ex.
20.Fake birthday gift.
21. Start taking care of your self – both financial and physically
22. Experience all sorts of things that are possible.
23. Find fake friends and expose them in public.
24. Find those pieces of your life without which your puzzle remains incomplete.
25. Tell someone your true feelings regarding them without them asking you.
26. Become the GOOD BOY your friend’s family ever expected.
27. Get drunk and go to the best friend’s how to crash.
28. Protect your friends’ reputation when everyone turned him down. : how is no question.
29. Friends’ house should be your another home.
30. Enjoy life with your friends without using Mobile while speaking with them.
It’s never too late to start writing your bucket list and soon you will be checking them “AS COMPLETED”. Trust me, in the end, you will be the one feeling so satisfied.