The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff Examination to recruit candidates for various candidates for posts such as peons, daftarys, and posts like that. If you have 18 years of age and you have passed your matriculation exam, then you should apply for SSC MTS 2021. Here, we would take a look at the SSC MTS selection process and what you need to go through in order to get selected through SSC MTS 2021.
SSC MTS Selection Process – the Overview
There are mainly 4 stages to SSC MTS Selection Process. They are as follows:
Stage 1 – The Application Process
Stage 2 – SSC MTS Paper I
Stage 3– SSC MTS Paper II
Stage 4 – SSC MTS Result
So, let us take a look at the different steps in detail and see what you need to do in each of them.
The Stages of SSC MTS Selection Procedure
Alright, let us take a look at the individual steps in the SSC MTS selection process and know about the details of the SSC MTS selection process.
Stage 1 – Application Process
The first stage is the application process. You need to ensure that you don’t make any errors in filling up your SSC MTS application form as that would cancel your application and you would not get to sit in the exam itself. The SSC MTS form can only be filled online. You need to follow the steps given below to apply for the SSC MTS 2021 exam.
- Log on to the official website of SSC. You can do that by clicking here.
- Click on ‘Notification’ under the Category ‘Notice’. Then, you would get a drop-down menu. Choose the notification for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- A link for SSC MTS Apply Online will appear. Click on it.
- Fill the required details such as Personal, Educational and Other details in application form.
- Check the details for the final time and click on ‘submit’. You would not get to change them after this step.
- You would be redirected to the page where you need to upload the scanned image of your photograph and signatures in specified sizes.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- You will be redirected to fee payment window where you need to pay the application fee. You can pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/ net banking or bank challan.
To know more about the SSC MTS Application Process, you can click on the button below:
Stage 2 – Appearing for SSC MTS Paper I
Once you have successfully applied for SSC MTS and got your admit card, you need to appear for the first tier of the actual exam. This is called the SSC MTS Paper I.
Paper I is an MCQ type paper. This means that you would be given a number of options and you have to choose the right option. To know more about the SSC MTS Exam Pattern, click on the button below:
The questions would be asked about the following subjects:
- Reasoning, which would contain logical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning questions.
- English Language, which would contain questions on grammar and comprehension.
- Numerical Ability, which would consist of pure mathematical questions.
- General Awareness, which is basically G.K.
To know about the detailed syllabus for each of the subjects click on the button below:
Stage 3 – Appearing for SSC MTS Paper II
After you pass SSC MTS Paper I, the next stage of SSC MTS selection procedure is SSC MTS Paper II. Unlike Paper I, Paper II would be descriptive in nature. This means that you would have to write long answers. You would need to write a short essay or a letter in English or any other recognized regional language.
To know more about SSC MTS Paper II, click on the link below
Stage 4 – The SSC MTS Result 2021
After SSC MTS Paper II is over, the only thing left to do is wait for the results. You can check your results by clicking on the link below:
As the official notification is still not out yet, we don’t know the SSC MTS result date yet. However, you can click on the link below to get the latest updates on SSC MTS exam date 2021.
So, this was all the information that you need to know about the SSC MTS Selection Process. We hope you found this article to be useful. For more such articles, keep browsing Topprnotes.