The Staff Selection Commision would release the official notification for SSC MTS 2019 in November 2019. If you are looking for a government job but you possess, then you should apply for SSC MTS. The mode of application for SSC MTS 2019 is online. This means that you would have fill up the SSC MTS Application Form on the internet. In the following post, we would be taking a look at how you can deal with SSC MTS Apply Online. So, let’s see how you can do it with ease.
SSC MTS Apply Online – Important Dates to Remember
Let us take a look at the important dates that you should keep track of when it comes to filling the online application form. As the official notification is not out yet, we don’t know the official dates as of now. However, the possible dates for the SSC MTS are available with Topprnotes. The following table gives the important dates for SSC MTS Online Application.
|1||Online Registration Process||3rd Nov to 3rd Dec 2018|
|2||Admit Card||To be notified later|
|3||Commencement of exam||To be notified later|
As you can see the last date to fill up the SSC MTS application form is 3rd December 2018. Therefore, you must ensure that you fill up your SSC MTS Online Application before that date.
The Process of Filling Up the SSC MTS Online Application
The process of filling up the SSC MTS Application Form is really easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps and the rest becomes easy.
- Visit the official website of SSC by clicking here.
- Click on ‘Notification’ under the Category ‘Notice’. Then, you would get a drop-down menu. Choose the notification for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- A link for SSC MTS Apply Online will appear. Click on it.
- Fill the required details such as Personal, Educational and Other details in application form.
- Check the details for the final time and click on ‘submit’. You would not get to change them after this step.
- You would be redirected to the page where you need to upload the scanned image of your photograph and signatures in specified sizes.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- You will be redirected to fee payment window where you need to pay the application fee. You can pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/ net banking or bank challan.
The Application Fee for SSC MTS Registration
Let us take a look at the application fee that you need pay along with your SSC MTS application form. The following table gives you the details of SSC MTS application fee.
|Reserved (SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped)||Exempted|
Things to Remember When You Fill Up Your SSC MTS Application Form
There are a few important things to remember when you are filling up your SSC MTS online application. Here are some of them
- You need to be sure that you are filling in all the information correctly.
- The spelling of your name should be the same as spelled on your matriculation certificate.
- The photo and the scanned signature should be within the specified size and they should be properly visible.
- You should always choose the exam center that would be most convenient for you.
- Re-check all the information that you have filled and then click on the ‘submit’ button. You would not be allowed to make any changes after that.
SSC MTS Selection Process
The process of the filling up the SSC MTS application form is only the first stage of the process. The next stage is writing the SSC MTS Paper I. This would be an objective type question paper with subjects like Reasoning, English, Numerical Ability (Maths) and General Awareness. Once, you pass the Paper I, you would need to appear for SSC MTS Paper II where you need to write an essay or letter in English or any other local language.
To know about the SSC MTS Selection Process, click on the button below:
So, these were some of the information that you must know when you are going for SSC MTS apply online. Hope you found this article to be useful. For more such information, keep browsing Topprnotes.