The Staff Selection Commision (SSC) conducts the SSC Junior Engineers (JE) examination every year. The aim is to recruit qualified and capable engineers for various departments, predominantly for the Central Government. You might be hoping to crack SSC JE 2019 and getting a government job. But have you ever wondered whom exactly you would be working for? Let us take a quick look at the SSC JE 2019 participating departments. This would help you make the right choice in choosing the right option in the application form.
Who are the SSC JE 2019 Participating Departments?
The following departments participate in the SSC JE recruitment
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Military Engineering Services (MES)
- Farakka Barrage Project (FBP)
- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Department of Posts
- Office of the Director-General, Border Roads Organization
- Central Water Power Research Station
- Naval Quality Assurance, DGQA, Ministry of Defence
- National Technical Research Organization
Things to Note for Candidates
- This is a tentative list. This means that some of the participants in this list may not do so in the future. At the same time, new ones might come in as well. You should refer to the official notification to get the right information about SSC JE 2019 participating departments.
- Not all of them would recruit engineers from all the branches. For example, the Department of Posts is known to only recruit civil engineers.
- All the posts in the Military Engineering Services (MES) and Ministry of Defense are civilian in nature. This means that officers would not be asked to get involved in combat. They would also not get posted in active war zones.
To get more information on the posts, the profiles and expected vacancies for SSC JE 2019, you can click on the relevant links below
Hopefully, we were able to provide you with the information that you were looking for. For more information on SSC JE 2019 preparation and notes, feel free to browse our website.