The official notification for SSC JE 2019 would be released shortly. Most probably, it would be released on December 2018. SSC JE exam pattern 2019 would remain the same as previous years. It will be held in two stages – Paper I and II. The exam aims to recruit Junior Engineers in various government departments every year. Candidates have to go through the exam pattern so as to be prepared for the complexities and comprehensiveness that the exam offers through online tests. This article intends to provide the essential information on the SSC JE exam pattern that is going to be followed in both of its papers.
The SSC JE exam is conducted to recruit Junior Engineers or JEs in the Central Government. Apart from that, JEs for various state government are also recruited through this exam. Graduate engineers from various backgrounds can apply for SSC JE recruitment through this exam. So, let’s check the details about the SSC JE 2019 exam pattern.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019 Detailed Information
The Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC JE exam 2019 in two phases. The exams for Paper I would be from November\December 2018. After that, the exams for Paper II would probably be held sometime later.
Paper I Pattern – SSC JE Prelims Exam Pattern
Given below is the SSC JE Paper I pattern. The SSC JEE exam pattern is expected to remain the same as previous years.
- Paper I is an online MCQ based exam having negative marking.
- This paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Qualifying this exam will ensure a chance to take the Paper -II which is discussed hereafter.
|Paper-I Objective type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours
|Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
Paper II Pattern – SSC JE Mains Exam Pattern
Unlike Paper I, the Paper II is more of technical. However, the exam pattern for 2019 SSC Junior Exam is expected to remain the same for Paper II as well. Given below is SSC JE Paper II pattern.
- Paper II will be of 300 marks and subjective in nature.
- Note that for different disciplines, parts have been formulated.
- Part-A is for civil background aspirants, part-B is for electrical background and part-C for mechanical background aspirants. This pattern is to be followed in both Papers I and II.
- Qualifying the Paper II could lead to final selection in one of the government sector enterprise. Hence, candidates are requested to keep their preparations on track to pin their hopes on one of the best government jobs in the country.
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours|
This above ssc je pattern along with preparation material for SSC JE will help you ace the exam. The SSC JE exam 2019 has a definite syllabus in place. Questions would be asked about the topics covered in the syllabus. Since there is no interview process for the SSC JE exam, aspirants scoring sufficiently well in the above mentioned written exams could land a place in an industry of their choice.