The SSC GD exam is conducted to recruit constable and rifleman for various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). If you are someone who dreams of joining the security forces, then this is a golden opportunity for you. In the following post, we would be talking about the SSC GD Vacancy 2019. We would also be talking about the job profile of various posts and the promotional aspects. So, we have a lot of ground to cover. So, let’s begin!
SSC GD Vacancy 2019
Let us first take a look at the expected SSC GD Vacancy 2019. As the notification is not released, we don’t have much information about the SSC GD New Vacancy 2019. We would update the information here as soon as we get it.
You can get the idea about the SSC GD Upcoming Vacancy 2019, by looking at the SSC GD 2018 vacancy. So, let us take a look at the SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018
The total SSC GD Vacancy 2018 was 54,953. The details are given below:
|2018 GD Constable Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|2018 GD Constable Vacancies for Female Candidates|
SSC GD Vacancy – The Different SSC GD Post
Overview of SSC GD Post
The SSC GD exam is used to recruit to the following forces:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Rifleman in Assam Rifles
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
Now let us take a look at the details of each of the posts.
SSC GD Vacancy 2019 – Border Security Force
The major duties performed by BSF are:
- To protect the Indo-Pakistan and Indo-Bangladesh Border.
- To promotes the sense of security among the people living in the border areas.
- To prevent trans-border crimes, unauthorized entry into or exit from the territory of India.
- To prevent smuggling and any other illegal activities on the Border.
- Anti-infiltration duties.
- To collect trans-border intelligence.
SSC GD 2018 Vacancy for BSF
|2018 Vacancies in Border Security Force (BSF)|
SSC GD Vacancy 2019 – NIA
NIA functions as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency in India.
SSC GD 2018 Vacancy for NIA
|2018 Vacancies in National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
SSC GD Vacancy 2019-Promotions
Now, let us talk about the SSC GD Vacancy Promotions. The posts differ between forces. You would start your career as a GD Constable. The promotion would be as follows:
GD Constable -> Senior Constable -> Head Constable -> Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) -> Sub Inspector -> Inspector
These were some of the vital pieces of information about the SSC GD Vacancy 2019. We hope that this article is of help to you. If you want to get more information about the SSC GD 2019, click on the link below: