The SSC CPO Exam is conducted every year by the SSC to recruit Sub-Inspectors and other officers for the Delhi Police and various other Central Armed Police Forces. If you are looking for a secure government job, that is honorable and also helps you to live a comfortable life, then this is the right option for you. But how you go for SSC CPO Apply? When is the last date for filling up SSC CPO application form? In the following post, we would take a look at the process that you have to go through for SSC CPO Apply Online. In the following post, we would be looking at all the questions that you have about the CPO online form.
SSC CPO Apply Online – The Important Dates
Let us first know about the dates that you know about SSC CPO Apply Online. You should know about these important dates for SSC CPO so that you know about the start date as well as the last date for SSC CPO Online Apply. The following table gives the dates that you know about before you fill up your SSC CPO application form.
|Application form will be available from||3rd March 2018|
|Last date for registration||13th April 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-1 Exam||Postponed – Dates would be announced soon|
|SSC CPO Tier-2 Exam||1st December 2018|
As you know, the dates for the SSC CPO Tier 1 is postponed and the new dates are not announced. To get the latest updates on SSC CPO exam dates, click on the button below:
How to Deal with SSC CPO Apply Online?
You need to fill up the SSC CPO Application Form online. No other way of filling the form is accepted. You can click on the link below to fill up the online application form
You just need to follow these simple steps to fill your CPO online form:
- Step 1: Click on the link given above.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply’ Link given on the official page.
- Step 3: You would get an SSC CPO 2018 application window. Click on the register button in the window.
- Step 4: In the CPO online application, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Step 5: You should verify your details before submitting the form. Click on ‘submit’ button to submit your online registration form of SSC CPO 2018. You will be issued your Registration ID after you submit your SSC CPO Application form.
- Step 6: In the next step, candidates would have to upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the application form of CPO.
- Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates must preview the entire application form of SSC CPO 2018 once to look for any glitches in the form. You also need to pay the application fee online as well.
- Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after previewing the complete online SSC CPO application form.
SSC CPO Application Fee
The following table gives the details of the application fee that you need to pay for SSC CPO Registration.
|General Category (Male)||Rs. 100|
|Female, SC/ST/OBC, Physically Handicapped, Ex-service||Exempted|
You can pay your application fee via net-banking, credit/debit card or any other accepted mode of application.
Important Things to Know About SSC CPO Apply Online
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white colour or light coloured background and must be more than 4 KB in size and less than 12 KB. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in .jpeg format and it should be more than 1 KB in size and less than 12 KB. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
These are some of the things that you should know before you go for SSC CPO Apply Online. Please note that filling up the SSC Online Application Form is only the first step of the selection procedure. To know more about the SSC CPO Selection Process, click on the link below: