The Staff Selection Commision would shortly release the SSC CHSL notification 2019. The Combined Higher Secondary Level or CHSL exam is conducted every year to recruit Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk in Central Government Offices across the country. The first stage of the process is filling up the SSC CHSL 2019 application form. The only accepted mode of filling up the application form is online. In this article, we would talk about how you should proceed with SSC CHSL Apply Online as well as other important information like the dates for SSC CHSL Online registration and more. So, let’s begin!
SSC CHSL Apply Online – Knowing the Eligibility
Before you go for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019, you need to know whether you are eligible for applying for the post. To apply for SSC CHSL 2019, you need to fulfill the following major criteria
- You need to be a citizen of India, between 18 years and 27 years of age.
- You need to have passed your 10+2/HSC examination or equivalent examination.
For the complete details on SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, click on the link below:
SSC CHSL Apply Online – Important Dates
Let us first talk about the dates for SSC CHSL Online Registration. As said before, the official notification for the SSC CHSL 2019 is not declared yet. However, the possible dates for SSC CHSL 2019 are available with Topprnotes. These dates are important for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019. The following table gives the important dates that you should be aware of when you are looking to SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online.
|The release of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification||January 19, 2019|
|The start date for filling up the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019||January 19, 2019|
|Last Date for filling up the SSC CHSL Online Application Form||February 18, 2019|
|Last date for paying the fee for SSC CHSL Registration||3rd week of February 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2019||April-May 2019|
Please note that these are not confirmed dates for SSC CHSL Apply. We would update the dates as soon as we get official confirmation. To know more about the SSC CHSL Exam Date, click on the link below:
How to Deal with SSC CHSL Apply Online?
For SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online, click on the button below:
As the official SSC CHSL Online Application Form is not available yet, the link is not active yet. Once it starts, you would be able to click on the link above and complete the process of SSC CHSL Apply. Until then, you can click on the link and get the latest updates on the SSC CHSL Application 2019.
To deal with CHSL Apply, all you need to do is just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the link above
- New users would have to register themselves on the official website of SSC.
- Click on the link that says ‘apply for CHSL’
- The official SSC CHSL 2019 Application form would open.
- Enter your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Once you have re-checked all the information, click on ‘Submit’. Please note that you would not be able to make any changes after this.
- You would be redirected to the application fee page. You would need to pay online to complete your SSC CHSL online registration. You can pay through your credit card/debit card/net banking or by any other mode mentioned in the SSC CHSL official notification.
- Once the payment is accepted, you would get a confirmation along with your registration number which proves that your CHSL registration is successfully completed.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2019
You would need to pay an application fee along with submitting your SSC CHSL Online Application Form. The application fee for CHSL 2019 is Rs. 100/– for male general category students.
• There is no fee for female candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
• Applications fee should be paid through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• In case you want to make a cash payment, you should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of SSC CHSL Part 1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part 2 registration
• The candidates who are paying online can go for part 2 registration immediately after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must enter the registration number and date of birth to continue to Part 2 registration
SSC CHSL Selection Process
Filling up the SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form is only the first stage of the process. After you have successfully done that, you need to get download the admit card for Tier I exam. After you pass the Tier I exam, you would appear for the Tier II exam and then the Tier III exam. To know more about the SSC CHSL SelectionProcess, click on the button below:
So, these were some of the most information that you need to deal with SSC CHSL Apply Online. For more information on SSC CHSL 2019, keep browsing Topprnotes.