Important Strategy Tips to Crack SSC CGL Tier 2
Proper Knowledge of syllabus and Pattern
Firstly, you should the exam pattern and the syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 2. Below given is the exam pattern of SSC CGL Tier 2 2020 .
Please find the SSC CGL Tier 2 2020 exam pattern below.
|Mode of Examination||Subject/Section||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Computer-based Examination mode||Paper I – QuantitativeAbilities||100 Questions||200 Marks||120 Minutes in total For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy:
|Paper II – English Language & Comprehension||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper III – Statistics||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper IV – General Studies(Finance and Economics)||100 Questions||200 Marks|
There is a negative marking system of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in English Language & Comprehension paper. Whereas 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper I, Paper III, and Paper IV.
Take Full-Length Mock Tests
Mock Tests provide a great support to any student as it gives you the real time experience of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam and you come up with a strategy to solve the questions systematically. Take as much mock tests as you can.
Focus on Important Aspects of the exam
Focus more on:
•Geometry and mensuration
•Learn tables to improve your calculation speed
•Focus on Trigonometry
•Practice multiple levels of tests and analyze your performance
•Practice mental math
Put your focus on:
•One word substitution
•Idioms and phrases
•Get a clear understanding of all grammar rules
•Take about two to three hours daily to go through English newspapers and magazines
This section is meant only for those who have applied for the position of statistical investigator.
Focus more on:
•Measure of central tendency
•Finance and accounts
•Economics and governance
SSC CGL Tier 2 Last Minute Tips
1. Don’t overstress on the topics which you find hard to solve. Get ahead with the relevant topics and give proper time to others as well. Keep the tough ones on your list.
2. Revise as much as you can; make a habit of remembering some important key points every time.
3. Manage your time judiciously, divide your study plan in a sensible way.
4. Get a good night sleep before the day of the exam, so you feel refreshed while attempting the exam.
5. Practice mock tests to get an idea of online exam .
6. Be careful of negative marking .