Symbiosis International University (SIU) conduct SNAP Exam every year. Those applicants who wish to apply for the master program from SIU can apply for this exam. The SNAP 2019 is scheduled in the 3rd week of December 2018, and its result will be out in January 2019. After that assessment test for the selection will begin. Applicants who wish to pursue their masters must be well prepared for the assessment test. Hence, in this article, we are writing and explaining about SNAP 2019 Selection Procedure.
SIU conducts SNAP MBA Entrance exam for admissions in 15 symbiosis B-Schools including Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Pune and other 14 B-schools.
SNAP exam is divided into 2 parts, one is the aptitude test and another part is assessment test. The applicant needs to qualify for the aptitude test to appear in the 2nd part of the SNAP 2019 selection procedure.
SNAP 2019 Selection Procedure
Those candidates who qualify the aptitude test are called to participate in the Selection and Admission process. It has few rounds which are mentioned in detail below.
Rounds in the 2nd half IIFT Selection Procedure
|Essay Writing||In this round, the applicant asks to write a short essay on the topic given. Or at times they are supposed to make questions out if it.|
|Group Discussion||The Group discussion a random topic is picked and a group of applicants is asked to discuss it. Usually, they divide the group into cons and pros.|
|Personal Interview||In Personal interview a panel of 3-5 judges evaluate your overall credibility.|
Details of SNAP 2019 Selection Procedure
- Essay Writing: The applicants are asked to write a short essay or story on the provided topic. Or at times they ask the applicant to write about some picture they have. This kind of essay writing is called picture narration.The officials check the observation power of the applicant that up to what details the applicant observe in the given frame of the time.
- Group Discussion: These are the kind of part, with which everyone is well aware. A random topic is chosen by the officials and asked the applicants to discuss it. Usually, the group automatically divide into 2 parts talking about the Pros and the Cons. The points that are considered in the marking in a G.D are:
- How much logical interpretation an applicant makes.
- How precisely he is observing the opposing applicant.
- Whether he/she heard to reply or to understand.
- How much he willing to let his/her partner speak
- Weather, the applicant trying synergy or they keep arguing.
- Personal Interview: For this round, there is a panel of 3 to 5 judges who assess your profile and the document you have submitted. Before this round, the applicant is handed a form in which they write about their profile. They need to mention past experience (if they have), academics, hobbies etc. This round is the most critical part as there is not the scope of mistake, everything you say or do is observed. The best way to tackle these interview is to prepare for resume and go through it. Because they refer that resume only to ask you some queries and questions. And once you are good with them, it will be easy for you to crack the interview.