Symbiosis International University would release the notification of the for the SNAP Exam 2019 in August 2018. SNAP Exam stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. In December 2018, the SNAP 2019 exam is scheduled and those applicants who wish to appear for this exam are advised to look for the SNAP 2019 Notification for more detail on an exam. The last date for applying is 26 November 2018, we advise the applicant to apply for the exam before it after checking the SNAP Eligibility Criteria.
But before applying for the SNAP 2019, candidates should look for the SNAP 2019 eligibility criteria. In this article, we will be covering the SNAP exam eligibility criteria and would also explain the important things to remember while preparing for the SNAP exam 2019.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
The SNAP eligibility criteria like other management exams. And these criteria are the same for all the PGDM courses offer by SIU. SNAP Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The Candidate must be a graduate, or in his her final year of college.
- Applicant must secure 50% aggregate marks and if the applicant is final year he/she must have 50% marks until their 5th semester.
- For the reserved category, the minimum marks required is 45%.
- Those applicants who have been in their final year. And qualified the exam and so as the selection process, they must submit the degree till admission.
- In case of the foreign qualification, the document should be checked in AIU (Association of Indian university). To take admission in 15 b-school under the symbiosis international university.
- Those applicants who are pursuing B.tech degree must have 4-year graduation.
Along with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. SNAP exam also provision of the seats in courses. We have mentioned this reservation below. This provision is for all the courses and is mentioned below.
|Kashmiri migrant||2 seats per program|
|International applicant||15 seats per program|
These reservations are made for the special category. Like schedule caste, scheduled tribe, physically damaged etc. A detail about the eligibility criteria can be the check on the www.snaptest.org.
SNAP 2019 Admit card
The Admit for the SNAP 2019 exam will be available from 1 December 2018. The Admit card can only be downloaded from the official website. Check below link to know the process to download the admit card and what to check on the admit card.
SNAP 2019 Application form
The Application for the SNAP exam 2019 is out already. Those applicants who are willing to apply for the exam can fill the form on the official website. To know how to fill the application form for SNAP 2019, you can read the article given in the below link. The deadline for the application form is on 26 November 2018, so, it is advised that the interested aspirants fill in the application form before the deadline date passes by.
Well, this was the SNAP eligibility criteria for registrations. Candidates must go through the eligiility criteria thoroughly. Also, if at any point in the admission process it is found that the candidate is unable to meet a certain SNAP eligibility criteria, then the governing body has the authority to cancel you canditure at any time.