Symbiosis would release the notification for the SNAP 2018 Exam in August for the management program. Along with the notification, SIU would also release the SNAP Registration form. Those applicants who are willing to appear in the SNAP exam 2018 can fill the SNAP 2018 Registration form by November 2018. The application form is available online only.
However, there is provision to pay for the form. The applicant can choose to pay either with cards, online transactions or they can opt an option of using the demand draft. While filling the SNAP Application form the applicant must have a scanned copy of signature and a photo. These both images would be uploaded in the form. Along with that, the applicant can choose the 3 preference of centre in 3 cities.
To apply for the SNAP exam the applicant needs to register first, therefore we advise to fill the SNAP form carefully. This article explains the process of filling up the form and things to remember while filling the form.
SNAP Registration Form
Before proceeding with the application form for SNAP exam, we recommend looking for the SNAP 2019 Eligibility criteria to ensure you are eligible for the exam. Once we you are certain, you can proceed to fill the SNAP Application form. The SNAP registration form for the SNAP 2019 exam can be divided into 2 parts. And these 2 parts are as follow:
- Registration of the candidate
- Filling/choosing institute
These 2 parts are explained in the below steps. This the process of how to fill the SNAP exam application form for SNAP exam 2019.
- Type and open a link to SNAP Exam official website.
- Click on the option of the “New registration“
- After that, a window will pop up with the instruction from SIU for SNAP Exam 2018. We recommend it and click on the option I agree.
- Then the page will redirect to a page where the applicant needs to mention all the details of the like name, age, email ID, phone no. etc.
- You need to click “save and continue”.
- Post that candidates will receive a verification email and an OTP on registered mobile no.
- After the login ID, password received in email and OTP, you will be able to log in to the account.
- Now the candidate needs to pay for the SNAP exam 2019. The application form is of Rs. 1750/- plus payment gateway charges. And the applicant can opt for an option from below payment modes.
- Net banking: The applicant can enter the detail of UPI or net transfer to symbiosis test secretariat.
- Credit card/Debit card: The applicant can use either a credit card or debit card to pay for the exam.
- Via Pay Challan: Applicant can also opt the option of paying through challan. In which the applicant need to download the challan, fill his/her details and submit it to AXIS bank.
- Demand Draft: The applicant can issue in the name of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” and send it to the Symbiosis International University at the below address:
symbiosis International University
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Gram: Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
District: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
SNAP 2018 Important Dates
Along with the process of the filling the form, the applicant should check out the schedule for the exam as well. To see and plan for the SNAP 2019 Exam. A detailed article on SNAP Exam Important dates is present <here>. Few dates are as follows:
|S.No.||SNAP Application Events||SNAP Dates|
|1.||SNAP registration starts||August, 2018|
|2.||SNAP Last date to apply||26 November, 2018|
|3.||Last date to pay the application fee||26 November, 2018|
|4.||Download Admit card||01 December, 2018|
|5.||SNAP 2019 Exam||16 December, 2018|
These were all the information regarding the SNAP registration form. Remember the SNAP registration the last date is on 26 November 2018. Fill the form before the last date to avoid the late fee.