The Rajasthan Government offers scholarships to the deserving meritorious students of the Rajasthan State who cannot afford the education for monetary reasons. Scholarship Rajasthan is provided with the main motive of providing financial aid to underprivileged students in the state. The scholarship will be granted by the Rajasthan Government to the students for taking up their higher studies. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the Scholarship Rajasthan 2019.
The government of Rajasthan has taken the initiative for uplifting the backward classes and the weaker sections of the society. The motive is to improve the educational and social economic development to the reserved class students.
Scholarship Rajasthan – Different Schemes For Different Category Students
Here we bring you the name of the best scholarships the Rajasthan Government grants under different Scholarship Schemes to the state students.
|Sr. No.||Name of Scholarship Rajasthan|
|1||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Tribes|
|2||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Other Backward Class|
|3||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Special Backward Class|
|4||Mukhya Mantri sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana|
|5||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Caste|
|6||DNTs‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the students for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi‐Nomadic Tribes|
|7||EBC‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the Economically Backward Class Students ‐ Centrally Sponsored Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship Rajasthan
- Candidates willing to apply for the scholarship must have completed the 10th and 12th examination with the 60% of the aggregate marks from an affiliated recognized college of the State Board.
- Candidates applying for the Rajasthan Scholarship must be of the SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
- A student must be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Candidates applying for the Rajasthan Scholarship, his/her parent’s income does not exceed more than Rs 1Lakh for OBC and EBC, and SC/ST/SBC it should exceed up to 2.5 lakhs
- All the documents required for the Scholarship must be valid.
- The age limit of the Rajasthan Scholarship is the candidates should be 17 years old at the time of filling the application form.
Scholarship Rajasthan Amount 2018
|Technical Degree living in Hostel||70000|
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Scholarship?
- Go to the Official website.
- Select Scheme and Eligibility.
- Read the Instructions
- Enter properly your details.
- Press Submit.
- After the Successful Registration.
- Enter the ID and Password you received.
- Upload all the required documents, in order to complete the application form.
- Submit the Application
- Take a print out for the future reference.
Status for the Scholarship
After applying for the scholarship at the state scholarship portal, candidates are advised to check the website for regular updates. Students can check the application status on the official website.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter SJE Rajasthan Scholarship Number.
- Put the code.
- Click on Get Status.
Documents Required for the Rajasthan Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of class 10th.
- All Marksheet of Passed Exams.
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt
It is advisable to check the eligibility requirements before applying for the Rajasthan scholarship Schemes.