SBI conducts an online exam for recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) and SBI SO 2018 Application form are available for candidates to apply. Every year, the online application process begins in the month of October for inviting applicants to the national level exam. Candidates can take the exam in January 2018 after having successfully registered online through the SBI SO 2018 portal. This article on the application form will give the necessary details regarding the filling of form, registration and the procedure thereafter. Read below for more details.
SBI conducts the online exam for selection to the various posts like Assistant managers, developers, test lead, tester, manager, officers, architects, engineers, designers, administrators, analysts, innovation specialists and various other posts.
SBI SO 2018 Application Form Details
Candidates aiming for SBI SO 2018 must check the official SBI or IBPS website and follow the procedure given below:
- Click on ‘Careers’ on the homepage. Choose ‘Join SBI’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the link – SBI SO exam 2018
- Click on the link – ‘click here for new registration’.
- Enter your basic details such as name, contact, and date of birth.
- A registration ID and password will be generated.
- Obtain the ID and password from your Email and Log in again.
- Fill necessary details in the SBI SO Application Form as name, guardian’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Upload your scanned images of photo and signature.
- After carefully checking all the information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the online application form, pay the fees.
- After successful application submission, the print preview of the form will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of SBI SO 2018 Application Form for further reference.
Candidates are advised to pay the application fees using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. A fee of Rs. 600 is charged from General and OBC candidates and others have to pay INR 100.
General Instructions for candidates
- Candidates must preserve the registration number, password, and e-receipt generated at the time of applying until the end of the recruitment process
- Candidates must fill the details correctly in the application form as it may be asked for verification at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the application form completely as an incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must finish the application process by the deadline as after the closing date no application forms will be accepted.
SBI SO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online, candidates must check for their eligibility, failing which they will not be allowed to take the exam. Check the link for further details.