All Aspirants must know the SBI PO Eligibility 2021 before applying for SBI PO 2021 Exam. State Bank of India (SBI) in SBI PO Recruitment Notification has set some norms and procedures for the candidates who aspire to be a part of its banking group. Eligibility is the pillar on which the whole gamut of qualification lies and any of the criterions not fulfilled might lead to their disqualification. Hence, in the following article, we have compiled all the important information about the eligibility criterions which a candidate must qualify in order to take the SBI PO examination. Check out the latest criterions laid by SBI in the SBI PO Recruitment Notification.
SBI PO Eligibility 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) requires certain eligibility criterions covered in order to get recruited into its mega service. It can be divided into following two types of eligibility criterions namely Educational qualification and age-based criteria.
Educational Qualification for SBI PO 2021
Some of the educational qualifications as prescribed in SBI PO Recruitment Notification is that the candidates need to pass in are as follows:
- A candidate must possess a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university by UGC and AICTE.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Graduation are NOT eligible to apply under any circumstances. Provided, they must have, in their possession, all the relevant documents which prove their domicile and other eligibility criterions at the time of Interview.
- Also, The candidates having an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) should ensure that the date of passing the IDD
SBI PO Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 years to 30 years of Age in case of general category. The candidates should have not born earlier than 1 April 1988 and not after 1 April 1997 (Both dates inclusive). Any candidates with Date of birth beyond these dates will not be eligible for SBI.
- However, the Government of India has given relaxation to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. The candidates should refer to the official brochure to check the relaxed age. Some of the points made there are as follows:
- OBC Candidates – A relaxation in upper age by 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates as well as those who were Ex Servicemen, Jammu and Kashmir Migrants – 05 Years
- PWD (General Category) – 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
SBI PO Eligibility 2021 – Number of Attempts
The Bank has also limited the number of attempts for the examination as according to the category. The following table shows the number of attempts provided for various categories:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|SC/SC (PwD) – ST/ST (PwD)||Unlimited attempts|
SBI PO 2021 Apply Online
If you are eligible for SBI Probation officer as per the eligibility criteria provided above, you should apply for SBI PO 2021 as per the below link. We will be updating all the latest information as soon as there is notification from the SBI Officials.
We hope the information shared in the above article about SBI PO Eligibility 2019 will solve the best purpose for all the candidates.
SBI PO 2019 Notification
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates
SBI PO 2019 Registration and Application Form
SBI PO 2019 Cutoff – Prelims and Mains
SBI PO 2019 Vacancies and Job Profile
SBI PO 2019 Selection Procedure