State Bank of India is soon going to release the SBI PO Application 2019 Form for the recruitment of Probationary officers in the State Bank branches as well as the SBI Associate Banks soon. The application form will be made available on the official website of SBI. Interested candidates have to visit the official website to go for SBI PO Apply Online and pay the application fee.
In the following article about the SBI PO Apply Online 2019, we have compiled all the details which a candidate will require while filling the SBI PO 2019 Application Form for the SBI PO Exam. Check out the complete information given in the article for more understanding.
SBI PO Apply Online 2019 – Important information regarding Application Form
The candidates should note that the following information will be important for them to fill the application form –
- The SBI Bank will release the much-anticipated recruitment brochure for the PO 2019 in the third week of April 2019. The Application form will be available at the SBI official portal.
- The SBI Bank will be giving at least a month time to the candidates to fill the application form. If followed the schedule of 2018, the last date to fill the application form and pay the fee will be by February 2019.
- It is to be noted that the Application form will be only available in the online mode. The payment of application fee can also be paid by the candidates through all online modes only. They will also be given a chance to pay the fee through challan from SBI. The application fee payment will be the last step in completing the application form.
- They will have to upload a recent size photograph and signature in the required format by the candidates.
Details as per the SBI PO Application form 2019
- The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs.600 while all other candidates will have to Pay Rs.100 as their Application fee.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through various modes like Net Banking, Debit and Credit Cards or through the Challan generated at the time of completion of application form.
- As per the SBI PO Recruitment Notification, the Photograph should be a recent passport size & coloured and must not be three months old.
- The photograph must be made on white background.
- It is to be informed that Caps, hats and goggles are not acceptable in the photograph. Religious head-wear is allowed but it should not cover your face.
- Dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20Kb to 50 Kb.
- A candidate has to sign on white paper with black ball pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10Kb to 20Kb.
- Signature in capital letter shall not be accepted.
Procedure for SBI PO Apply Online 2019
- First of all, the candidates will be required to visit the official website by clicking on the direct link provided here in the article.
- On the website of SBI, click on the ‘NEW’ tab and upon that selection, check for the Application form link.’
- Fill correctly application form and click on the NEXT button to move to the next page.
- The candidates will have to choose three examination centres for the examination near them. Click Here to check the complete list of Exam Centres for Preliminary and Main examination to be conducted by SBI.
- On the next page, upload the photograph and signature, the criterion of which has been given above.
- Pay the Application fee through various modes. The payment can be made through the procedure listed above.
- Submit the completed Application form.
- Take the print out of the Application for future references.