After the commencement of SBI PO Mains 2018, selected candidates will be called up for Group Discussion and Interview rounds. GD and PI constitute total 50 marks where Group discussion section is of 20 marks and Personal Interview of 30 marks. Candidates should know important Interview questions for exam which have a high probability of being asked in interview round of SBI PO 2018. SBI prepares the final Merit list on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in SBI PO Mains 2018, Group Discussion and Interview. We have provided SBI PO 2018 Top interview questions which can be asked in the interview. Candidates can check important group discussion topics for SBI PO 2018.
Important Interview Questions for SBI PO 2018
There are majorly two kinds of questions asked in SBI PO 2018 interview. Candidates who have worked hard enough in clearing previous stages of the exam should prepare for both kinds of questions to crack SBI PO interview. Candidates should download the official SBI PO 2018 Call letter for Interviews from the official website or they can follow the below link to know the complete procedure for same. Below are the important questions for SBI PO 2017 which candidates should prepare for the personal interview.
Personality Traits Questions for SBI PO 2018 Interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What attracts you to a career in Public Sector banking? or, Why you want to enter in Public Banking industry?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What gets you motivated?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is the source of your stress management?
- What are you looking for in a position?
- Are you willing to work outside your comfort zone?
- How flexible are you?
- Pros and Cons of working in Banking Sector.
- Which accomplishment of yours makes you proud?
- What values you will add to this position.
- What is your long-term plan for this job?
- What do you want to be a Leader or a Boss?
Knowledge-based questions for SBI 2018 PO Interview
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What is a Bank?
- What is KYC?
- What is Money Laundering?
- What are Inflation and Deflation?
- What is demonetization and what were the reasons for doing it in 2016?
- What is a Cheque?What’s a bearer cheque? What’s an Account Payee Cheque?
- What is a Demand Draft? What is the difference between Cheque and Demand Draft?
- What do you know about RBI?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- What are Small and Payment Banks?
- What is the difference between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy?
- What are open market operations?
- What is a Commercial paper?
- What is LAF ?
- What is CRR Rate?
- What is Bank Rate?
- What is PLR?
- What is Base rate and Deposit rate?
- What are Treasury Bills?
- Define FDI, IPO, GDP, GNP, FII.
- What is Revenue deficit?
- What is Fiscal deficit?
- What is a DEMAT Account?
- Name some of the PM Social Security Schemes?
Candidates should prepare the above questions and should be clear about the answers they are going to speak in front of the interviewer. Providing answers with confidence is the key to crack the interview for SBI PO 2019. Therefore, candidates should follow some important tips and tricks to crack any banking interview.5 Important Tips for Personal Interview