The RBI Grade B Exam 2019 would help you get a career in the Reserve Bank of India – the Central Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who are selected through the RBI Grade B exam, you would be able to rise up to the post of Deputy Governor of RBI. Therefore, if you are looking for a job that has a handsome salary and commands a respect in the society, then you should apply for this job.
However, before you apply for the RBI Grade B Exam, you should fulfil certain criteria. In the following post, we would be talking about the Eligibility criteria for RBI grade B officer. We would talk about the RBI Grade B Age Limit as well as RBI Grade B Qualification for education, as well all the other things that you should know RBI Grade B Officer Eligibility.
RBI Grade B Eligibility – Complete Details
There are many factors that make up the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria. You need to fulfil the criteria of nationality, age limit and educational qualification. Let us take a look at each of them.
RBI Grade B Officer Eligibility – Nationality
Candidates are required to follow the given criteria to be eligible for RBI Grade B 2018 Exam:
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be a subject of Nepal
- Must be a subject of Bhutan
- Must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 who has the intention of settling permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
RBI Grade B Exam Eligibility – Age Limit
There is a set age limit laid in the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria. Candidates are required to be aged between 21 years and 30 years (both limits included) to apply for RBI Grade B exam 2019.
Candidates, who belong to the reserved category will be provided relaxation in their upper age as per the rules decided by the Board.
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
RBI Grade B Qualification – Educational Qualification
You need to fulfil either one of the following RBI Grade B Qualification to appear for RBI Grade B 2019.
- Candidate appearing for the RBI officer examination-2018 must be a graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- He/She must have attained 60% marks in the graduation while the same percentage is reduced to 50% for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates having a Doctorate degree with aggregate 50% marks can also apply for the RBI examination.
- In addition to this, candidates having masters’ degree with 55% marks will be allowed to apply for the RBI Exam 2019.
- Candidates having a postgraduate diploma in management or Masters of Business administration can also apply for the RBI Officer Grade B exam 2018. Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary or Cost Accountant can also apply for this examination.
RBI Grade B Application Process
If you fulfill the all the above RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria, then you can apply for the RBI Grade B Exam. The RBI Grade B Application Form can only be filled online. The entire process can be completed online. To know more about the RBI Grade B Exam Application Process, click on the link below:
These are some of the important information about the RBI Grade B Eligibility. If you want to know more about the RBI Grade B Exam 2019, click on the link below: