The RBI Assistant 2018 is probably going to be conducted in the month of November 2018. In this article, we would be talking about all the details that you should know about the process that you need to go through for RBI Assistant Apply Online. The RBI assistant application form can only be filled up online. No other mode of filling up the form is accepted. So, what is the process of filling up the RBI Assistant Online Application? In the following process, we would try to explain the steps and all the other details of RBI assistant registration.
RBI Assistant Apply Online – Knowing the Eligibility
Before we know about the process of RBI assistant application form, we should take a look at the eligibility criteria for RBI assistant exam. To be eligible to apply for RBI Assistant 2018, you need to fulfill certain criteria. Given below are some of the major ones:
- You need to be in the age group of 20-28 years as on 1st of October 2018
- It is necessary for candidates to be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a college/institute/university recognized by the Government by India.
These were some of the eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to apply for RBI Assistant Exam. To get the complete details about the RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria, click on the link below:
RBI Assistant Application form – The Complete Details
To proceed with RBI Assistant Apply, you need to click on the following link
Please note that the link given above is not active. We would activate it with the exact link for filling up the RBI Assistant Online Form when RBI starts accepting applications for RBI Assistant Registration.
The Process of Filling up the RBI Assistant 2018-2019 Application Form
You just need to follow these simple steps to fill up your RBI Assistant Application Form 2018.
- STEP 1: Click on the link above.
- STEP 2: You would be redirected to the official RBI Assistant Application. You need to fill up the details in the right fields.
- STEP 3: After you have filled up the online RBI Assistant form, just recheck the details once again. Once you are satisfied, click on the button that says ‘Submit’.
- STEP 4: This completes the first stage of the process. You would get the registration number sent to your email and phone number.
- STEP 5: Login again by using your registration number and date and birth. Now you would need to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- STEP 6: You would need to fill in other details like the exam centre, educational details and other such details.
- STEP 7: Once you have done that, you need to click on ‘Submit’.
- STEP 8: Next, you need to pay online application fee.
- STEP 9: After the payment is made successfully, you would get a confirmation message.
The Application Fee for RBI Assistant Apply Online
You need to pay an application fee while you are submitting your RBI Assistant Online Application. The application fee is different for different categories. The following table gives the details:
|General and OBC||Rs. 450|
RBI Assistant Admit Card
The next step is downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card. Once you have successfully submitted the RBI Assistant online Form, you would be getting the admit card. You would be able to download the admit card as soon as they are officially made available. The admit card would RBI Assistant Prelims would probably be available from the 1st week of November 2018. For more details on RBI assistant admit card, click on the link below:
These were some of the information that you should know about RBI Assistant Apply Online. We hope that this article was of help to you. Filling up the RBI Assistant Form is only the first stage of the process. To know more about the RBI Assistant Selection Process, click on the button below: