Welcome to your IBPS RRB Average Questions
2. The distance between two stations A and B is 778 km. A train covers the journey from A to B at 84 km per hour and returns back to A with a uniform speed of 56 km per hour. Find the average speed of train during the whole journey.
3. The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
4. The average weight of A, B and C is 45 kg. If the average weight of A and B be 40 kg and that of B and C be 43 kg, then the weight of B is:
5. The average weight of 16 boys in a class is 50.25 kg and that of the remaining 8 boys is 45.15 kg. Find the average weights of all the boys in the class.
6. The average of 50 numbers is 30. If two numbers, 35 and 40 are discarded, then the average of the remaining numbers is about:
7. If the average marks of three batches of 55, 60 and 45 students respectively is 50, 55, 60, then the average marks of all the students are:
8. The average score of a cricketer for ten matches is 38.9 runs. If the average for the first six matches is 42, then find the average for the last four matches.
9. Nine persons went to a hotel for taking their meals. Eight of them spent Rs.12 each on their meals and the ninth spent Rs.8 more than the average expenditure of all the nine. What was the total money expended by them?
10. The average of runs of a cricket player of 10 innings was 32. How many runs must be made in his next innings so as to increase his average of runs by 4?
Time is Up!