NMAT by GMAC is an online computer based exam for admissions in various B- schools all over India conducted over the time period of 75 days. In this exam, the candidates have the option to select their preferred date window from the given options. The exam is in online mode and it is advised that candidates do solve some NMAT previous papers to get a better understanding of the exam.
It is advised to the candidate to practice the NMAT previous papers to get a better understanding of the syllabus and the exam pattern. As the more, you practice the NMAT question, more easily and quickly you will be able to solve the paper.
NMAT Previous Year Papers
Here are some NMAT question papers pdf file. Download these NMAT papers to practice for the NMAT exam.
Why is it important to solve NMAT question paper of previous years?
It is important for the candidates to solve NMAT question paper so as to get a better understanding of the nature of the question paper. All the toppers who have scored a top-notch percentile practised the NMAT Previous year papers.
- Candidates can understand the exam pattern.
- Candidates can get a good understanding of the syllabus
- Practising the NMAT previous year question paper will improve your speed in solving the questions
- Solving NMAT question paper will boost your confidence
NMAT Exam Pattern
- The exam is conducted in the online mode only.
- Candidates will be assigned a seat with a desktop or a computer with the official NMAT software.
- The questions in the exam of objective nature only.
- Each question would have 5 choices instead of the traditional 4.
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions is 120, divided into 3 sections.
- The NMAT total marks or maximum marks a candidate can score is 360.
|S.No.||Section||Number of questions||Sectional Duration(mins)|
|3.||Logical Reasoning Skills||40||38|
So, the candidates are advised to keep in mind that each question is supposed to be solved within a minute. Since the exam is online, candidates are allowed to review the answers in each section before proceeding to the next one. As soon as the session closes, all the answers are locked.
NMAT Marking Scheme
- A uniform marking system is followed in the NMAT question paper.
- As per the revised NMAT pattern, there is no NMAT negative marking for any unanswered or incorrect answer.
- So, instead of skipping a question, one can speculate and answer.
So, this was the NMAT previous year papers and the Exam pattern for the candidates. There is no negative marking in the NMAT exam which means that little guessing work might score you some marks in the examination. Now, you have the exam pattern and papers, it is advised that you practice as much as you can to get a grasp of the paper and test your skills. By solving the question papers you get to know your weaknesses and strengths and it also helps you to build up your speed.