NMAT by GMAC is an online computer based exam for admissions in various B- schools all over India conducted over the time period of 75 days. In this exam, the candidates have the option to select their preferred date window from the given options.
Only those candidates who have filled the application form and have paid the application fees will be issued the Admit Card within 24 hours of the registration. The NMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the exam are set by GMAC. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply for the exam before 4 October 2018. Only those candidates will be able to appear for the exam who are fulfilling the NMAT eligibility criteria for NMAT 2018.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
As per the procedure of NMAT registration, the following NMAT eligibility criteria are to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible for appearing for the entrance exam.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/college/institute
- The candidate must secure 50% or above in the bachelor’s degree in all the years of university education
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to appear for this exam, and
- Also, the eligibility criteria for B-schools accepting NMAT exam score varies from institute to institute.
Therefore the candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the B- schools they desire to enter. For this candidates must visit the official website of all the colleges accepting the NMAT exam score. The candidates can check the institutes here. These are the institutes in India which accept the NMAT score. However, candidates are hereby informed that neither the NMAT not GMAC guarantees admission into the university and institutes. Also, each college has their own selection procedure and releases its own cut off list, describing the minimum NMAT score for admissions into the specific university.
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Benett University, Greater Noida
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
According to NMAT by GMAC instructions, all the candidates who have registered and paid the test fees within the time frame specified by them, are eligible to sit for the exam. Also, it is the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility for the various B- schools. In case of any negligence on part of the candidate, the test fee would not be refunded. Therefore, careful assessment of each and every college is necessary. Test fees to be paid by the candidate is INR 1800 + taxes. The last date of registration for the exam is 4 October 2018.