Are you a graduate with excellent managerial skills willing to undertake research in any of the management disciplines from the leading management institutes and business schools of the nation? Then, the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test – NMAT 2018 can take you to your dream school.
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test – NMAT 2018
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test, popular by the acronym NMAT, is a national-level standardized test organized and conducted every year by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) in various centers across the country to admit students to the various management programs offered by the leading management institutes of our nation. The following consider NMAT score for admitting students to their respective management programs:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limite, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Benett University – Delhi, NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Athena School of Management – Mumbai
|Online Registration for NMAT 2018 commenced on||3rd July 2018|
|Online Registration for NMAT 2018 closes on||3rd October 2018|
|Scheduling NMAT commenced on||3rd July 2018|
|Last date for scheduling NMAT||16th October 2018|
|Last date for late Registration||16th October 2018|
|NMAT can be rescheduled till||14th December 2018|
|NMAT 2018 starts on||4th October 2018|
|NMAT 2018 ends on||17th December 2018|
|Retake Exam can be scheduled from||5th October 2018|
|Retake Exam can be scheduled till||14th December 2018|
|NMAT result will be declared by||January second week 2019|
|Last date for downloading the scorecard||31st March 2019|
No specific qualification and age requirements are prescribed. However, the candidate must meet the eligibility requirements for the applied programs.
Register online, Go to the NMAT score accepting institute website and fill in the required details. Proceed to pay the application fee the details of which are given in the table below:
|Fee for late registration||2000INR|
|Fee for Exam Retake||1800INR|
|Fee for Exam Reschedule||1000INR|
Take note of your Registration Number.
NMAT 2018 Registration portal is open till 3rd October 2018.
The Admit Cards for the successfully registered candidates can be downloaded online from the official website and a hard copy of the same must be brought to the examination center.
NMAT is a computer-based online test spanning 120 minutes with a total of 120 objective Multiple Choice Questions. The detailed structure of the exam is as given in the following table:
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Allotted Time|
|Language skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
The prescribed syllabus for the exam is as given below:
- Language skills: This section has questions pertaining to such areas as synonyms, antonyms, analogies, fill in the blanks, close test, identification of errors, choice of correct preposition, reading comprehension, para jumble, and other related information. This section aims at evaluating the candidate’s vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills.
- Quantitative skills: This section has questions pertaining to such areas as arithmetic, geometry and algebra, modern mathematics, number system, data interpretation, problem-solving, data sufficiency, and related topics.
- Logical Reasoning: This section has questions pertaining to such areas as statement and argument, statement and assumptions, statement and inference, decision-making, the course of action, critical reasoning, and related topics. This section aims at evaluating the candidate’s analytical and verbal reasoning skills.
The candidate can access the exam scores from the GMAC official website about five weeks after the exam. The NMAT Official result including your final percentile score will be published on the GMAC official website by January second week 2019. You can get the result using your login credentials. You are allowed to take a hard-copy of your scorecard till 31st March 2019.
For further information and updated notifications, visit the official website:
Attempt NMAT 2018 and get tailored enough to profess a successful academic career in management. Good luck with your attempts!