NIFT has released the application form for the registrations in the online mode only. The NIFT Form has been released the authorities on 22 October 2019.
Aspirants can fill the NIFT Application Form to get admission in undergraduate design programmes across sixteen campuses of NIFT should be aware of the application procedure in detail in order to avoid any error.
Aspirants can fill the NIFT Admission form till 20 December 2019 in the online mode. However, it is advised that candidates check the eligibility criteria and the age limit before filling the application form. As at any point during the admission process, a candidate might be terminated if found that he/she is not eligible.
Here is the complete information regarding the NIFT online form.
NIFT Form Important Dates[su_table]
|1.||Release of NIFT 2019 notification||October 22, 2018|
|2.||Availability of NIFT application form 2019 in online mode||October 22, 2018|
|3.||Last date to submit the application form (without the late fee)||December 28, 2018|
|4.||Last date of application with late fee of Rs.5,000||January 3, 2019|
Steps to fill the NIFT Application Form
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidates to create Log In’ for registering.
- Fill the personal information regarding candidate’s name, date of birth, category, e-mail ID, etc.
- Select the programme you want to appear for.
- Now, your registered e-mail ID and DOB is the login ID for NIFT 2019 application. So, you have now successfully registered on the portal and you have to log in again to fill the application form.
- Now, candidates are required to log in using their E-mail Id and DOB.
- After a successful login the candidates, personal information will be displayed as they have been filled at the time of registration.
- Now, the candidates have to fill Details including test centre preference, parents’ information, gender, academic particulars and contact information.
- After that candidates have to read the declaration and click in ‘ I Agree’
- Then, click on the ‘ Save’ button.
- After that, the candidates have to download the photograph and signature
- The photograph and signature should not be more than 50 KB in size, and in. jpg or .jpeg format only.
- After that, the next step is to pay the NIFT form fees.
- The NIFT form fees can be paid online through debit card and credit card. The fee structure for General category students is 2000 and 1000 for SC/ST/PWD.
- NIFT will provide a window for the candidates to update/edit NIFT form from December 29, 2018, to January 3, 2019. Candidates have the option to make changes to their application form if required. However, changes in the city of the examination will not be allowed. Also, if the candidate’s application form has been found ineligible then the candidature will be terminated and the fees paid will not be refunded.
Here is the link to register for the NIFT entrance exam.