NIFT is the leading name when it comes to the education in Fashion Industry. Here is the NIFT Fee Structure for the candidates’ reference. NIFT started the application process in the month of October 2018 and will conclude on January 3, 2019.
The exam will be conducted in the offline mode on 20 January 2019 for admissions into various courses offered by the institute.
However, before applying for the course of your preference in the institute the candidates must know the NIFT fee Structure to manage the finances beforehand.
NIFT Fee Structure
The tuition fees for fashion designing in NIFT for all courses offered i.e. both Masters and Bachelors is same at all NIFTs. Following fee structure is applicable for both UG & PG courses at all NIFT campuses.
The following fee structure is the new structure applicable from 2018-19 session. This is the overall fee structure of the NIFT.
|Library Fee (per annum)||6,400||–||7,100||–||7,800||–||8,600||–|
|Exam Fee (Per Annum)||3,200||–||3,500||–||3,900||–||4,300||–|
NIFT Fee Structure – Mumbai
|Bachelor of Design [B.Des]||4 year(s)||7,77,702|
|Bachelor of Fashion Studies [BFS]||4 year(s)||7,77,702|
|Diploma in Fashion Studies||1 year(s)||1,50,000|
|Master of Fashion Management [MFM]||2 year(s)||4,10,800|
|Master of Design [M.Des]||2 year(s)||4,10,800|
NIFT Fee – Bangalore
|Course||Fees ( Annual)|
|Bachelor of Design||2,14,825|
|Master’s of Fashion Management||1,99,250|
|Master’s of Fashion Technology||1,99,250|
NIFT Fee – Delhi
|Bachelor of Design [B.Des]||4 year(s)||6,29,000|
|Bachelor of Fashion Studies [BFS]||4 year(s)||6,29,000|
|Master of Fashion Management [MFM]||2 year(s)||1,42,300|
|Master of Fashion Technology [M.F.Tech]||2 year(s)||1,42,300|
|Master of Design [M.Des]||2 year(s)||1,42,300|
NIFT Form Important Dates
|1.||Release of NIFT 2019 notification||October 22, 2018|
|2.||Availability of NIFT application form 2019 in online mode||October 22, 2018|
|3.||Last date to submit the application form (without the late fee)||December 28, 2018|
|4.||Last date of application with late fee of Rs.5,000||January 3, 2019|
Steps to fill the NIFT Application Form
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidates to create Log In’ for registering.
- Fill the personal information regarding candidate’s name, date of birth, category, e-mail ID, etc.
- Select the programme you want to appear for.
- Now, your registered e-mail ID and DOB is the login ID for NIFT 2019 application. So, you have now successfully registered on the portal and you have to log in again to fill the application form.
- Now, candidates are required to log in using their E-mail Id and DOB.
- After a successful login the candidates, personal information will be displayed as they have been filled at the time of registration.
- Now, the candidates have to fill Details including test centre preference, parents’ information, gender, academic particulars and contact information.
- After that candidates have to read the declaration and click in ‘ I Agree’
- Then, click on the ‘ Save’ button.
- After that, the candidates have to download the photograph and signature
- The photograph and signature should not be more than 50 KB in size, and in. jpg or .jpeg format only.
- After that, the next step is to pay the NIFT form fees.
- The NIFT form fees can be paid online through debit card and credit card. The fee structure for General category students is 2000 and 1000 for SC/ST/PWD.
- NIFT will provide a window for the candidates to update/edit NIFT form from December 29, 2018, to January 3, 2019. Candidates have the option to make changes to their application form if required. However, changes in the city of the examination will not be allowed. Also, if the candidate’s application form has been found ineligible then the candidature will be terminated and the fees paid will not be refunded.
Here is the link to register for the NIFT entrance exam.
So, this was the NIFT Fee Structure for the candidates to refer. The NIFT Fees for registration is 1500 for the general category candidates and 750 for the SC/ST candidates.