The NIFT Admit Card will be released by NiFT in the online mode only on 10 January 2019.
The NIFT Entrance Exam is scheduled for 20 January 2019. Candidates are required to carry the NIFT Admit Card to the examination centre as no candidate will be allowed entry without the Admit Card.
The admit card will consist of the information which would be provided at the time of application by the candidate. In addition to that, the admit card will contain information regarding the course the candidate is appearing for, roll number, examination centre, time and more.
Candidates who have successfully filled the application form before the deadline will be eligible to download the admit card.
After downloading the admit card the candidates have to take a print out of the admit card.
Here are the complete instructions to download the Admit Card.
To download NIFT Admit Card 2019, click here!
What will NIFT Admit Card contain?
Here is the information which will be mentioned on the Admit Card. The information on the Admit Card will be corresponding to the information filled by the candidate in the NIFT Application Form.
1.Name and roll number of the candidates
2. Programme the candidate is appearing for
3. Date and timings for NIFT
4. Test centre and its complete address
5. Photograph and signature of the candidate
Steps to Download the NIFT Admit Card
Here are the steps to download the Admit Card.
To download the NIFT Card, click below!
2. Candidates need to click on the link to download the Admit Card. The link will be activated once the admit card is released.
3. After clicking the link, the candidates would be required to log in on the website.
4. To log in, candidates need to fill in any of the two fields from the three to log in. Candidates are required to fill in any of the two credentials.
- Six digit application number of NIFT 2019
- Registered email ID
- Date of Birth (DOB)
5. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. All the details mentioned on the NIFT admit card including details of the candidate must be checked, NIFT test centre, and exam date and timings should be checked carefully before downloading it.
7. Then, the candidates need to click on the ‘Download’ button to download the NIFT Admit Card.
Important Points for NIFT Admit card
- Applicants must take a couple of printouts of the NIFT Admit Card for future purposes.
- The NIFT Admit Card will not be provided to the candidates via post or mail.
- The Admit Card will not be available at the institute either.
- If there are any discrepancies on the Admit Card then the candidates must inform the authorities.
- The admit card is supposed to be kept safe until the admission process is over.
So, this was all the information regarding the NIFT Admit Card.