Solving NEET online test series and the results will help a candidate to restructure their preparation strategy if scoring less as expected. The experts and toppers suggest that these test series help a candidate in building an original exam temperament and self-assessment of their weak areas.
Aspirations of a medical career have been synonymous with the NEET entrance exam. The most proven strategy for preparation during the last few months of NEET 2019 is taking/solving online test series. The NEET test series will help aspirants get familiar with the exam pattern and will prove to be a self-evaluation exercise.
NEET 2019 will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA)in offline mode annually. The NEET exam is scheduled to be held on May 5.
How can NEET Online Test Series help a candidate?
Identify Your Weak Areas: Identifying your weak areas is crucial for any exam preparation. It helps in understanding where you are strong and where you lack and need to focus more It is essential to grab an online test series and solve regularly.
Get an Insight into the Examination Pattern:is a great way to get an insight into the exam pattern. These tests is compiled similar to the NEET examination pattern. The pattern and types of question in each section help in prior knowledge of the actual exam.
Enhance Speed and Accuracy: The advantage with online test series is that they are time bound and candidate, unlike other test series, cannot sit with it for an entire day. They are a good way to improve your speed and solving daily improves accuracy.
Improve Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: The NEET exam will have tricky and twisted questions, the chapter studies won’t help you unless you solve test series and mock papers. It is the test for problem-solving skills. It improves the analytics of preparation.
We have listed down some best online test services available for students.
Top Free NEET Online Test Series
It focuses on improving learning outcomes, using data analytics for individual students across all level of ability and access.
- The subject experts prepare the online test series on basis of previous year test trends.
- The question paper is set in a time-bound manner for inculcating time management skills.
- After the analysis of previous year trends, NEET Mock tests are compiled.
- The questions in the Embibe NEET mock tests are similar to the NEET exam in terms of difficulty level, time allotment, type of questions etc.
Cons: The issue Embibe test series has is that the difficulty level is high and a candidate cannot solve the question without preparing. It is advisable to study from books and then go for Embibe online test series.
It offers official NEET question papers online for free.
- Candidate can attempt previous question papers for 15 years, i.e. 2620 questions covering 45 hours of testing.
- The main test series is online after NTA has moved the NEET exam online from 2019.
- The small batch size is its attraction
- The flexible timings are the plus point.
Cons: Variable faculty across the different branches.
The free video lectures by Etoos is favorable for students preparing for NEET 2019.
- Etoos India gives free NEET test series/NEET sample papers.
- The NEET test series includes questions that are important for the NEET exam.
- A student can download the NEET questions and solutions a PDF format.
- The expert faculty provides a solution to all the questions.
Cons: There are only two free video lectures by every faculty member of a particular subject
4. Allen Online NEET Test Series
Allen Career Institute (Kota) has been a pioneer in NEET coaching. The NEET Rankers recommends NEET online test series for preparing.
- The questions in the Allen test series are similar to the actual exam.
- Allen NEET test series hosts real-time testing and analysis, allowing students to evaluate their performance with their peers nationwide.
- Allen Test Series difficulty level, the pattern of exam, time management, microanalysis of a result, and improvement of performance makes it unique.
Cons: The Biology questions included in Allen NEET preparation are too much.
5. All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
Aakash has been a reputed name for NEET and engineering exams preparation. The All India Aakash Test Series has been a staple for NEET toppers.
- The NEET test series is available both in online and offline formats.
- Akash modules have good biology content.
- The environment is competitive which motivates an aspirant to score higher in the test.
- The institute offers good study material for the medical entrance exam.
Cons: More practice, more preparation material, cost more for the student.
The ways of preparing for Medical entrance exam:
- Practice previous year’s test papers for a better understanding of the patterns of questions.
- With continuous practice of test papers, the students will understand the pattern of paper and will increase the question-solving speed.
- NCERT books are helpful in understanding the concepts and topics asked in the NEET exam.
- Regular mock tests are another way of preparing for the exam.
- Time management is a huge area of focus. the NEEt exam is 180 minutes and your target should be answering most of the questions accurately.
“Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome