NEET 2019 Application Form is available for candidates to apply and fill from 1 November 2018 on the official website. The NEET 2019 registration facility will be available till November 30, 2018, and it is likely for the authorities to extend the last date for NEET application form as per the latest updates after the Supreme Court intervention regarding the upper age limit of candidates in NEET entrance test. Candidates must try to fill the NEET form prior to the last date.
NEET UG Exam 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019, in a single shift. It can be taken once a year. Candidates will be provided OMR sheet wherein they will be asked to submit responses using a pen. Candidates successfully submitting the NEET application form 2019 will be eligible to take the NEET 2019 on the exam date.
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level all India entrance test for medical & dental students. The NTA (National Testing Agency) will organize the NEET 2019. Students looking for admission in MBBS, BDS & Dental courses in India or abroad should appear for the NEET exam.
Various government and private colleges and universities of India give admission in medical & dental courses through NEET UG exam. Candidates can check here details for NEET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply process.
NEET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates aspiring for NEET 2019 should take a look at the important dates as announced by NTA for NEET 2019 exam. The table below present the same,
|Release of NEET 2019 Information Brochure||November 1, 2018|
|NEET 2019 Registration/ Online application start date||November 1, 2018|
|Last date to fill/submit the online application form||November 30, 2018(likely to extend for a week)|
|Application form correction window||14-31 January 2019|
|Release of NEET 2019 Admit card||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 Offline Exam||May 5, 2019|
|Result Declaration NEET 2019||June 5, 2019|
NEET 2019 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants require to fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing in the NEET UG exam. The application forms of the candidates not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be disqualified.
- Nationality- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI, and foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria – The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2019 and the upper age limit as per last year(to be updated soon) is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates appearing/passed 12/ equivalent exam from recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have PCB/biotechnology and English subjects. Candidates should have minimum 50% (for general), 45% (for general PH), and 40% for SC/ST & OBC marks in the PCB stream.
Key points to Remember for NEET Application Form
- Valid Id Proof like Aadhaar Card Number, Election Card, Passport Number, Ration Card Number, etc is mandatory for filling up the NEET Application Form.
- It is advisable to look for the Replica Application Form 2019 link on the NTA NEET website to understand more about the information to be filled in the form.
- Application after final submission cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- Candidate must save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having NEET Registration number for future references.
- There is no facility for offline payment of the application fee.
- If a candidate changes their category during the correction of the Application Form, they will have to pay the extra fee.
NEET Application Form 2019
Candidates should keep the documents with them before filling up NEET application form. Candidates must keep the following documents ready to register themselves for the exam:
- Class 10 and 12 details.
- A photo-identity proof.
- Scanned images of signature, a passport-sized photograph, and other documents (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit card, Chalan from State Bank of India or Net Banking details for application fee payment.
How to apply for NEET 2019?
The application form of NEET 2019 has to be completed in an efficient manner with true and correct information. The steps for filling NEET online application forms are given below. Candidates must carefully go through the steps given for avoiding any errors while filling up the NEET application form.
Candidate has to visit the official NEET website and click on the New registration link. The aspirant has to fill in the details( Name, Category, Gender, DOB, Nationality, Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seat, Valid ID Proof Number, Email and Mobile Number) required in the NEET registration form. A candidate has to create a password for their account and should note it down for future login.
Filling up the NEET Form
Candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing details asked in the NEET application form. It will be a 4 step process for filling in the NEET application form. The details required in the NEET application form will include:
1. Personal Details for Registration
- Candidate Name
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats
- Category(if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
2. Application form- Personal Details
- In this step, the information like Category, Nationality, gender, disability, 15% AIQ and State will not be available for editing.
- The ID proof information, any change in name or DOB will be allowed.
- Further, there will be more information like place of birth to be filled in the form.
- Choice of Language of NEET 2019 Question Paper- The medium of question paper is to be chosen from the languages available (including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Urdu)
3. Examination Centre and Slot Selection
- In order of preference given in the form.
4. Academic Details
- Class 10 pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Class 12 (marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English).
- Candidates appearing for class 12 exam 2019, will have to choose the “Appearing” & “Result awaited” options in the respective columns.
There will be other columns like permanent and correspondence address, guardian details, dress code etc to be filled and reviewed accurately.
Step 2- Uploading of Documents
The application form will not be complete without uploading of the scanned documents. The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the documents in accordance with the specifications given.
|Photograph||Name of the candidate with the date written on the photograph.
Size- 10 to 200 kb in JPG Format
|Signature||On white paper with blue/ black pen.
Size- 4 to 30 kb in JPG format
NEET Application Fee The Third Step
The candidate has to pay the NEET application form fee for final submission of the NEET online form. The online payment will be done via Credit/Debit card and Unified Payment interface(UPI) in state Bank of India/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/Syndicate Bank and cash deposits are applicable only through E-challan at the State Bank of India. If a candidate facing any issue while payment of application fee he/she should immediately contact the concerned authorities mentioned in the NEET 2019 Application form.
The application fee amount for NEET 2019 is Rs. 1,400 for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Printing out the Acknowledgement receipt
Successfully filling, submitting and paying the NEET form fee the candidate have to print out the acknowledgment receipt. The proof of successfully applying for NEET 2019 and candidate will require it in the future NEET process. The Self declaration and confirmation page should be printed and saved for future references.
NEET Application Form Correction
The authorities will provide the candidates with a time period for correction(if required) in the NEET 2019 application process. The correction window of NEET 2019 application is beneficial for the candidates to make corrections (if required) to the final submitted information. The information given at the correction window time period will be considered as final for the NEET 2019.
Retrieving NEET credentials
Forgetting or misplacing the noted NEET credentials is common with many candidates. For this purpose, the NEET official website designs the special criteria for retrieving the NEET credentials in an easy manner. The steps for retrieving the credentials are as follows:
- On NEET official website go to candidate login.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- A password generation page will open.
- Reset the password by generating an OTP / answering the security question.
- Fill up the information & enter the new password
The candidate can access the NEET application form 2019 using the new password and the same login username or application number.
It is advisable to be updated about the recent updates of NEET 2019 by regularly visiting the official website of NEET 2019. Here at TopprNotes, we will be updating all the relevant information as it is and will be available on the official NTA website.