NATA Question papers – Candidates who plan to appear in the NATA exam 2019, which will be available in online mode can take the NATA 2019 mock test, online test series and solve previous year NATA question paper available online. For a mock test, a candidate can take official mock NATA test 2019 by clicking on the NATA mock exam on the official portal.
The mock test of NATA 2019 will include a similar type of questions that will be asked in the actual entrance NATA exam. The preparation of previous year question paper of NATA will help the candidate in understanding the exam pattern and marking scheme.
NATA Exam 2019
NATA 2019 exam include mathematics and general aptitude questions. To understand the NATA exam pattern and cutoff criteria it is important to understand the pattern of the exam. The NATA exam is conducted in two slots one is online paper comprising MCQ questions of mathematics and general aptitude the other is drawing test of using paper and pen. The table given below show the marks distribution and number of questions that will be there in NATA exam 2019.
|Subjects||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (online)||Part A||20||20*2||40|
|General Aptitude (online)||40||40*2||80|
|Drawing (offline)||Part B||02||2*40||80|
The NATA Question Papers
candidate aiming for NATA 2019 exam should have proper awareness of the type of questions asked in the NATA exam. The NATA previous year question paper, NATA sample question paper, NATA model papers and NATA mock tests are the good resources for NATA preparation. The NATA mock test will be released by NATA authorities.
Availability of NATA previous year papers:
NATA sample papers and previous year question paper are there on various websites of NATA coaching providing free sample test papers for candidates to check their accuracy and speed. The various NATA coaching centres provide the needed guidance and practise papers for clearing NATA examination with good marks.
The Aptoinn Coaching centre provides many sample papers of NATA.
NATA drawing and design question paper from Mosaic design are best for excelling drawing skills.
For the NATA maths paper question paper pdf link click here.
Mock Test 2019 NATA
The mock test of NATA 2019 will be available in online mode. To take the NATA 2019 Mock Test – Click on “Sign In” to start the test and there is no login required.
Important Points of NATA 2019 Mock Test
The mock test is similar to the actual exam. The exam authorities release the mock test before NATA exam for candidates to understand the actual NATA question paper.
- The candidate needs to visit the official website NATA. After signing in candidate has to read the guidelines carefully in the starting of a test.
- The mock test will be of 3 hours. The test will have a timer in the top right corner to update candidate of the time left for the test to end.
- The question status(visited/not visited/answered etc) will display on the right side of the system.
- candidate can make changes to an answer by clicking on the marked answer, or by using the Clear Response, Save & Next, and Mark for review & Next buttons.
- Candidate can visit the subsection by clicking on the upper bar of the screen. The candidate cannot visit the drawing test without completed the Part A.
What NATA Question Paper will include?
- The question paper of NATA test 2019 includes two parts:
- Part A online part MCQ( Mathematics – 20 questions, and General Aptitude – 40 questions; each question carries 2 marks).
- Part B offline part Pencil paper(Drawing – 2 questions carrying 40 marks each).
- Each part is of 90 minutes
- The questions in MCQ carry equal marks.
The NATA exam test the candidate able to understand the basic concepts. The mathematics section test the problem-solving accuracy and general aptitude test the smartness. The candidate has to prepare in a timely manner for effective results.