NATA is a national level examination which is conducted in the month of May each year. So now if you have an interest in architecture but you are not aware of the various aspects of the examination such as application process etc. Then it is absolutely fine because it might not be necessary that a person is aware of everything. The NATA Application Process is a simpler one because it is just a series of few steps that a person need to follow in order to apply for this examination.
Introduction to NATA Application Process
NATA is conducted by The Council Of Architecture(COA) every year a large number of applications are received from all across the globe. As we all are aware that architecture seems to be a field with an amazing opportunity to utilise all your skills together for creating or designing a new project. Now it is always said that the actual potential can never be judged for anyone but in order to identify that passion within these aspirants is the main objective behind conducting the examination. So there might be chances that some students face a dilemma regarding how to apply and what to do.
What is the NATA Application Process?
Well, it has turned out to be the most common doubt being faced from the end of the aspirants by the council. So in order to overcome this implication let us. proceed linearly in order to ensure that each and every minute detail has been considered.
Dates for NATA Application Process
Before we proceed with knowing the application process let us have a glimpse of a few dates which are very important from the perspective of an aspirant.
These are as follows:
|Commencement of the application procedure||Jan’19|
|Last date for application||Feb’19|
|Issuing of the admit card and collection of fee receipts||Mar’19|
|Date of examination||May’19|
|Declaration of results||Jun’19|
So these were some dates which must be embedded in the minds of the aspirants by now.
How to Apply
- Firstly, it is very necessary for a student who is aspiring to appear for the examination in the following year must be fully updated regarding all the facts surrounding the examination.
- In order to do this, he/she must regularly visit the official website for NATA which is www.nata.in.
- The applicants should pay close attention to all the modifications or updates being made on the official website.
- For application process also it is this website that must be logged on to.
- Once we have logged in when the application form will be made available at the commencement of application process it will clearly be posted in a highlighted manner.
- The aspirant is expected to click on to the link then they will be redirected to the main page on which the student is required to fill in all the accurate details.
- Once they have successfully filled in all her/his details, there will be a registration number they will be receiving on the email id which abs been used at the time of application.
- Then after the number is received the same registration number shall become the username for the applicant and password is sometimes asked to be set or it is usually the DOB of the applicant.
- The password can be changed afterwards entirely depending on to the will of applicant however once they have logged in again they have to.upload their pictures and signature as well.
- After this they are directed to payment well it can be done by card payment or net banking and lastly challan option.
- The charge is Rs 1800 for the examination.
There is an exception here the applicants from outside India have to pay some extra charge as well. And for SC/ST the fees is Rs 1500.
The criteria for eligibility to appear for the examination as follows:
- There is no specific age limit.
- The applicant must have passed his 10+2 or some other diploma that can be considered to be equivalent to that of the 12 the grade.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in the last attended class.
Therefore in this way, we have got an overview of the application process for the NATA examination. Once the payment is done an e receipt is received by the applicant. After this admit card will be issued followed by examination and finally the result declaration.