NATA Application form would be released by the conducting body of NATA 2019 tentatively in the third week of January 2019. The NATA form will be available on the official NATA website in an online mode. NATA 2019 or National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 is a national-level all India entrance test held yearly to test candidates’ aptitude for providing them admissions to the 5-year B.Arch. Degree program. The NATA form will be available to the candidates for NATA test which is the mode for admission in the architect degree programmes offered by government & private institutes in India. The last date for applying for NATA 2019 would be tentative till the last week of March 2019.
Overview of NATA Application Form
Candidates first have to register for NATA 2019 for filling up the NATA online form 2019. Registration would require the candidate to submit the basic details specifically, name, email id, date of birth, gender, and mobile number. After the NATA registration, the candidate can fill the application form of NATA 2019. There are specific requirements for the application form as well where the candidate is required to fill in the personal, academic and contact details respectively followed by uploading of documents. The candidate has to make sure that all the information is correct and complete otherwise NATA would consider the form incomplete. Finally, the payment has to be made either online or offline as per the candidate’s choice.
Important Dates – NATA Application Form
The dates provided are tentative and as per the last year’s information. The official notice would be released soon for NATA 2019.
Releasing of NATA 2019 Application Form
Third week of January 2019
Last date of NATA 2019 Application Form
Last week of March 2019
NATA Exam 2019
|Last week of April 2019|
Check the eligibility criteria given below to take the NATA 2019 entrance exam.
- Age: The candidate should be 17 years old on/before January 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Appearing/passed 12/10+3 Diploma (in any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments or IB Diploma after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as the compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks Requirement: 12 calss/10+3 Diploma/ IB Diploma minimum 50% marks as aggregate.
- The candidate studying in 12 class are eligible for NATA 2019.
Important Documents Required to apply for NATA 2019
For filling up the application form of NATA 2019, the candidate should make sure to have all the required documents present. The incorrect/incomplete information may result in rejection of the application form.
- Attested copy of class 10 mark sheet.
- A recent photograph of 4 to 100 KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- Scanned Signature of 1 to 30 KB in JPEG/ JPG format.
- The community certificate if applicable.
- Lastly, Debit/Credit card for making the payment of the fee of the application form.
How to fill the NATA Application Form 2019
There are a few steps to fill the NATA 2019 online form. The candidate has to make sure to fill the application form according to the prescribed format and steps. Any mistake/ incorrect information would result in rejection of the form.
- Make sure that you are eligible for the NATA 2019
- Register for NATA 2019 on the official website.
- Fill the application form for NATA 2019.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph, and documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form.
- Pay the application fee and the form is complete.
Detailed Process – NATA Form 2019
Registration NATA 2019
NATA Registration is must for filling up the NATA application form. To apply, the candidate has to visit the official portal of NATA 2019 and register by clicking on “Registration Now”. Details required for registration are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- State, City and creating login credential.
NATA Application Form Details
After successful registration, the candidate profile would be created. For filling up the application form candidate need to log in the NATA portal using login credentials filled in the registration process. Following details are mandatory for filling up the application form:
- The personal details like name of the candidate, parents name, date of Birth, communication address etc.
- The academic details have to be provided in the application form.
- The candidate has to choose three examination center according to their preference.
Uploading the Scanned Documents for NATA 2019
After, successful login and filling up all the details it is mandatory to upload the scanned documents like the photograph, Community certificate, and signature in the prescribed format as given in the table below,
|Candidate’s recent, colour, passport-size photograph||Image dimensions: 3.5cm X 4.5cm
size: 4KB – 100KB
|Candidate’s signature digitally scanned||Image dimensions: 1.5cm X 3.5cm
File Type: JPG/JPEG
File size: 1KB – 30KB
|Community certificate (if applicable)|
Payment of Application Fee:
The candidate has to pay the fee for final submission. The candidate filling up the form and not paying the fee will be not sitting for NATA 2019 exam. Successful payment of the fee will result in the generation of a confirmation page, which has to be print out for future references.
Candidates should fill up the Application form in an error-free way. COA does not provide special dates for modifying information in their respective application forms online. If a candidate needs to change any information they have to directly contact the NATA administrative authority.
NATA 2019 Application Fee
NATA 2019 Application Fee is INR 1800 for general & 1500 INR for SC/ST candidates. Candidates opting for Dubai as the exam center have to pay INR 8000. Candidates can pay the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- Online mode: Using Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- Offline Mode: Through e-challan at any pan India branch of ICICI bank.
It is recommended to be updated about all the recent updates of NATA 2019 by regularly visiting the official website if NATA. Here at TopprNotes, we make sure to update all the relevant information as soon as it releases.