The Council of Architecture (COA) would be releasing the NATA Admit Card for the year 2019 tentatively in the third week of April 2019. NATA admit card is the most important document candidate need for appearing in NATA 2019 examination. The admit card is the only official document of NATA 2019 registration. NATA Admit card would carry important details like the name of the candidate appearing for the NAAT 2019, DOB, photograph, and signature. It is the ticket to the entrance exam center. The admit card is an important document for the entrance exam and admission process as a whole.
Important Dates NATA 2019
The candidate aiming for NATA 2019 should be updated about the important dates for NATA 2019, here is the information about the main events:
- Availability of NATA 2019 Application forms – from Third week of January to fourth week of March 2019
- The release of Admit card – Third week of April 2019.
- NATA 2019 exam – The Last week of April 2019.
The dates mentioned above are subject to change, these are the tentative dates as per the last year examination process.
How to Download NATA Admit Card
Admit card is a must for NATA-2019 entrance and future references. While filling up the application form candidate must ensure that all details are correct and best in knowledge. Here are some important steps for downloading the admit card of NATA 2019:
- Visit the official website of NATA.
- Click on the downloading link provided of NATA 2019 admit card.
- To log in, the candidate has to enter the unique application number provided at the time of filling the NATA 2019 application form, and Date of Birth.
- After login, the next window opens.
- Under the assessment tab, candidate have to choose National Aptitude Test in Architecture’
- Admit card is mandatory for download from the download button at the bottom of the page.
- It is useful to take the printout of Admit card on A4 size sheet.
Useful Information on NATA Admit card
The NATA admit card contains all the useful information which is essential for the entrance exam and thereafter. The basic important details listed on the admit card are:
- Candidate name along with a photograph and his/her signature.
- Candidate’s personal details like DOB, Mother name, Father name, Address, category, and gender.
- Unique NATA 2019 application number/Roll number.
- Centre of the test along with date and time slot.
- Lastly, important instructions for the student to follow during, and after the NATA 2019.
Importance of Admit Card
Admit card/Hall Ticket is the only proof of filling of application form for NATA 2019. The candidate must carry the admit card to the examination center, along with a valid photo ID. The admit card is a must for seat allotment procedure. It is an important document and kept carefully until the admission process ends.
Instructions on NATA Admit Card for a student
- Candidate appearing for NATA 2019 must carry admit card to the examination centre along with an original valid ID.
- Candidate without NATA 2019 admit card or with soiled/distorted/disfigured admit card are barred from appearing in the NATA 2019.
- Use of communication devices like mobile phones or any other electronic gadget in on or off mode is prohibited.
- Candidate should only carry the blue/black pen.
- No candidate can leave the examination hall before the completion of the NATA entrance exam.
- Candidates must put his/her full signature as the one uploaded during online application at the designated place.
- A photograph of the candidate and the biometric will be taken at the examination centre before examination starts.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidate only on completing the mentioned procedure.
Guidelines For NATA 2019
- Candidate should go through the NATA eligibility criteria Before filling up the application form.
- Candidate should fill the application form available on the official website tentatively from the third week of January 2019.
- The hall ticket will release in the third week of April 2019(tentative).
- Candidates should carry any one the following documents* at the exam centre along with NATA Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
*No Photocopies are allowed, Original Documents should be carried at the Exam Center.
To download and print the hall ticket click on the link below.