The MH CET Eligibility Criteria states that the candidates who are graduate from any discipline from an accredited institute or university are eligible to appear for the examination.
The MAH CET is a computer-based exam which will be held in the second week of March 2019. The test consists of 200 objective based questions with 2 hours and 30 minutes of duration given to the candidates.
The application process for the same will begin in the first week of January and the candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before the register for the exam.
Here is the MAH CET Eligibility Criteria as stated by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
MH CET Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a graduate in any programme or course of a minimum period three years from any college, institute or university, which is acknowledged by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- General category candidates are eligible to appear for the MAH CET only if they have scored 50% marks in aggregate.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply if they have their result pending.
- In order to secure final admissions in the institute, they need to qualify the examination and also score as per the requirements of MAH CET eligibility criteria.
- In the case the candidates are awarded in grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the criteria set by the specific institute/university.
- Candidates from OBC/SC/ST/ Differently Abled/ Native Maharashtrian only have to score 45% aggregate as per the MH CET Eligibility.
- Only 15 – 30% seats are reserved for the All India Candidates.
- Other than General and native Maharashtrian candidates, the other candidates have to provide the caste/category certificate
- Also, there are no age criteria for the candidates to register for the CET Exam.
MAH CET Registration
To fill the MBA CET Registration, the first and foremost step was to register using a valid login id and password. Before filling the application form the candidates need to be aware of the MAH CET Eligibility Criteria. As per the criteria, candidates must have completed their graduation from an accredited university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Broadly there are 4 steps to fill the MAH CET Form and here they are.
- Online Registration
- Fill the application form
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Payment of Fee
1. Here is the information the candidates need to enter in the fields provided at the online Maharashtra CET application form.
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parents
- E-Mail ID and other contacts details
- Category of the exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Aggregate marks scored by candidates in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Choose the preferred MAH CET exam centre city
- Upload the photograph and signature
3. Candidates have the option to save the filled application form as is if they are not able to fill it in one go
4. Then the candidates need to proceed and upload the pictures and Signature according to the guidelines that are mentioned for the same.
5. The candidates have to click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button after going through the information provided in the MBA CET Form.
6. The last and final step is to click on ‘Payment’ and proceed with paying the application fee.
- The General category candidates belonging to Maharashtra, outside Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir need to make the payment of Rs. 1000
- Reserved Category & Physically handicapped candidates and those belonging to Maharashtra State only need to pay Rs. 800.
This was the MH CET Eligibility Criteria for the candidates. Candidates must be eligible to fill the application form. If at any point during the admission process it is found that the candidate is in-eligible then his/her candidature might get terminated.