Management Aptitude Test or more commonly known as MAT is conducted AIMA 4 times a year. The MAT Registration for December have already begun since December 2018 and will continue till February 2019. While filling the MAT form, candidates will have the option to choose between the online mode of test and the offline mode of test. Here is an overview of the MAT Online Registration process.
- MAT form will be released in online mode only.
- MAT Online Registration form can be found at the official website of AIMA. Click on the link below for MAT Registration.
- The MAT Exam registration commenced on December 2018.
- The students must upload all the scanned documents in the prescribed file size of 25kb.
- Candidates are advised to check their application status after a couple of days of filling the MAT form.
- The cumulative MAT Registration fee for both the offline and online test mode is Rs.2650
- MAT Registration fee for either offline mode or online mode is Rs. 1550
- The fees can be paid through credit card/ debit card and net banking.
Important Dates for MAT Registration
|MAT Online Registration||December 2018|
|MAT registration Last date (for online & offline)||February 12, 2019|
|Date of Exam||17 February (offline) & 23 February 2019 (online)|
How to Apply for MAT Exam
- Visit the official link given above
- Click on ” New Login”
- Enter the details required
- Your login ID and password would be created and a confirmation mail would be sent to you
- The login details will be sent to the candidates’ E-mail ID.
- Now, re-login with the credentials
- Upload the scanned photographs and signature
- Pay the MAT registration fee
- Take a print out of the MAT Online registration form.
Points to Remember regarding MAT form
- All the details entered during MAT exam registration should be correct and authentic
- Enter the correct educational qualifications
- Candidate must have their debit card/credit card ready for MAT registration fees
- Before submitting proofread the information once.
- Do not forget to click the save button
- Candidates can click on “view application” to check their application.
MAT Admit Card
After the successful completion of MAT online registration, the candidates have to wait for the issue of MAT Admit Card. AIMA provides Admit Card for download to the candidates who successfully complete the application process. Only the candidates having MAT Admit Card will be allowed in the exam centre. Details on the MAT admit card is your personal details, roll number, photograph and signature, exam centre along with the exam day instructions. Also, candidates not only have to carry the admit card but they also have to carry a secondary ID proof like Driving License, Pan Card, Voter ID and Aadhar Card. The information on the Admit card and the secondary ID card must be same.
This was the information regarding MAT registration form. The MAT registration form can be filled for either of the exam modes or for both the modes. The fees vary as mentioned and there will be no difference in the curriculum or exam pattern between the exam modes. Also, the Admit card has to be retained by the student safely till the end of the admission process as it would be needed in future.