The eligibility criteria for MAT has been described by the conducting body, AIMA. Only the candidates who fulfiled the MAT eligibility criteria will be granted to appear for the MAT exam by filling the registration form. Registration for MAT 2019 February began on December 2018 and will continue till February 2019. Before applying for the MAT exam it is advised that candidates check MAT exam eligibility.
Overview of MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be graduate in any of the team from a recognized institute or university.
- Final year graduates are also eligible to apply from any of the streams, like management, science, humanities, commerce and engineering.
- As per MAT exam eligibility, there is no specific age to appear for the exam.
- A candidate can appear for the MAT exam as many times as they wish to. There are no restrictions on the number of attempts for taking the MAT.
- It is not compulsory to have experience for the exam
- A certain number of exam seats are fixed for minority sections of the society.
- Candidates in the final year appearing for MAT exam will need to submit a proof of their graduation. Otherwise, their candidature might be terminated from the institutes.
- All the candidates have to pay the fees. Rs.1550 for either of the modes and Rs.250 for both the exam modes.
- After the successful completion of the fees and application process, the candidates will get the admit card.
- The exam’s duration is two hours and thirty minutes.
- MAT Registration Form
- MAT form will be released in online mode only.
- MAT Online Registration form can be found at the official website of AIMA. Click on the link below for MAT Registration.
- The MAT Exam registration commenced on December 2018.
- The students must upload all the scanned documents in the prescribed file size of 25kb.
- Candidates are advised to check their application status after a couple of days of filling the MAT form.
- The cumulative MAT Registration fee for both the offline and online test mode is Rs.2650
- MAT Registration fee for either offline mode or online mode is Rs. 1550
- The fees can be paid through credit card/ debit card and net banking.
How to Apply for MAT Exam
- Visit the official link
- Click on ” New Login”
- Enter the details required
- Your login ID and password would be created and a confirmation mail would be sent to you
- The login details will be sent to the candidates’ E-mail ID.
- Now, re-login with the credentials
- Upload the scanned photographs and signature
- Pay the MAT registration fee
- Take a print out of the MAT Online registration form.
Candidates are advised to check the MAT eligibility criteria thoroughly. Also, if the candidates are failing to meet any of the eligibility criteria’s then your candidature might be terminated. Also, while filling the application form candidates will have the option to choose from either of the modes of MAT examination. Well, if you haven’t registered yet, register quickly and start preparing for the exam.