DTE, which is the governing body of the exam releases the result in the online mode. Candidates can check the Maharashtra CET Result once the result is announced and the link is active. MAH CET results will be announced in the form of All India Rank (AIR), total score and overall percentile.
In the past year, Divya Govardhan Biyani has topped MAH CET Result 2019 with a score of 165 out of 200.
On the basis of the MBA CET Result, the qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling or CAP rounds. The final merit list after counselling rounds will be declared in the month of June/July.
How to check Maharashtra CET Result
- Applicants need to open the official website and go the result link. The link will be activated once the MBA CET Result is announced.
- MAH CET Results would be displayed in the form of a PDF.
- In that PDF the candidates can check their rank, score and percentile.
Details Printed on MH CET MBA Result
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Rank of the Candidate
- Overall Percentile scored by the candidate
- Total Score of the candidate.
How is the MAH MBA CET Result Calculated?
- The official administrative body – DTE Maharashtra will follow the below-mentioned guidelines and methods to calculate the score of the candidate.
- Each question carries one mark which will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The correct number of questions answered by the candidate
- The scores of the candidate are made equivalent with the minor difference in the difficulty level in each of the examination held across different sessions to arrive at an equated score.
- The total score is then reported with decimal points up to two digits.
|S.No.||College Name||Cut off|
|1||Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||160|
|2||Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||140|
|3||Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai||150|
|4||ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||125|
|5||Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune||120|
|6||Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade||130|
|7||KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||130|
|8||SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||125|
|9||N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research||125|
|10||MET Institute of Management||115|
|11||Xavier Institute of Management Research, Mumbai||115|
|12||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai||100|
These are the colleges having the highest MAH CET Cut Off as observed in the last year. The higher the cut off of the MAH CET Colleges the higher is the education quality of the college. Apart from the cut-offs of MAH CET Exam, there are other criteria through which the colleges under MAH CET accept admission. The other factors include selection such as past academic records, work experience to name a few. So, it can not be guaranteed that admission in the MAH CET MBA Colleges will be granted through the percentile of the candidate alone.
After the announcement of Maharashtra CET Result, candidates will then be shortlisted on the basis of their cut off. After that, the candidates are called for the counselling process or the Centralized Admission Process (CAP), to avail the final admission to the respective MAH CET participating institutions that will be held in May 2019.