DTE Maharashtra will release the MAH CET Registration process in the month of March 2019. The MAH CET 2019 Registration form will only be available online.
While filling the MBA CET form, candidates have to select three cities in order of preference where they wish to appear for the exam. DTE Maharashtra will reject any application form it is incomplete and submitted by post or courier.
To fill the MBA CET Registration, the first and foremost step was to register using a valid login id and password. Before filling the application form the candidates need to be aware of the MAH CET Eligibility Criteria. As per the criteria, candidates must have completed their graduation from an accredited university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Here is the process to fill the MAH CET Application form.
MAH CET Registration Process
Broadly there are 4 steps to fill the MAH CET Form and here they are.
- Online Registration
- Fill the application form
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Payment of Fee
1. Here is the information the candidates need to enter in the fields provided at the online Maharashtra CET application form.
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parents
- E-Mail ID and other contacts details
- Category of the exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Aggregate marks scored by candidates in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Choose the preferred MAH CET exam centre city
- Upload the photograph and signature
3. Candidates have the option to save the filled application form as is if they are not able to fill it in one go
4. The spellings of the names in the MAH CET Registration must be spelt correctly
5. Then the candidates need to proceed and upload the pictures and Signature according to the guidelines that are mentioned for the same.
7. The candidates have to click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button after going through the information provided in the MBA CET Form.
8. The last and final step is to click on ‘Payment’ and proceed with paying the application fee.
- The MAH CET Form fee is to be paid online only.
- The General category candidates belonging to Maharashtra, outside Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir need to make the payment of Rs. 1000
- Reserved Category & Physically handicapped candidates and those belonging to Maharashtra State only need to pay Rs. 800.
Only after the candidates have filled the MBA CET Form they will get an admit card. The Admit Card will only be issued to the candidate who has paid the MAH CET Registration fee successfully. The MAH CET Admit Card will contain all the information regarding the candidate and the exam centre along with the time. The admit card for MAH MBA will be available in February in the online mode only.
So, this was the information regarding the MAH CET Registration. Candidates must note that the information filled at the time of registration must be accurate and correct. If at any point it is found that the information is incorrect the candidature will be terminated. Also, the photos and the documents are to be uploaded in the exact dimensions as it will be mentioned in the instructions on the official website.