Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology conducts KIITEE for admission courses for all the courses except for MBBS, BDS, PG Medical and PG Dental. Admissions for these exams are based NEET. KIIT is one of the most reputed colleges. Getting into this college would make your future bright as the placement records are also good for this university. So, here is the KIITEE exam pattern.
Courses Offered by KIIT
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|1. B.Tech||1. Master of Mass Communication|
|2. Biotechnology – Dual Degree||2. MCA LE|
|3. B.Sc Nursing||3. MCA|
|4. BA LLB/BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB||4. M.Tech|
|5. BBA||5. M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)|
|6. BCA||6. M.Sc Nursing|
|7. Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)||7. MBA|
|8. Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production||8. MBA (RM)|
|9. B.Arch||9. LLM|
|10. B.Tech LE.||10. Master of Public Health|
KIITEE Exam Pattern
KIIT Exam Pattern for the KIITEE is fairly simple to understand. The KITTEE question paper pattern comprises of 120 questions. The KIIT exam pattern is divided into 3 parts – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section of the exam will consist of 40 questions and the total number of questions in the exam is 120. 180 minutes is the duration of the examination. As per the KIIT exam pattern, students will be awarded one mark for each correct answer, whereas one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
KIITEE Exam Pattern Pointers
- The KIITEE question paper pattern is only set in the English language
- In each of the sections, there are four 4 answer options. Candidates need to select the appropriate answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option.
- Just by clicking on the question number displayed at the bottom of the screen candidates can attempt any question in any order. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain marked in blue.
- If in doubt regarding any question then the candidates can mark it as a question for review and it will be marked until they answer the question.
- Candidates can also change the answer to any question by selecting the question and then changing its answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Candidates have the freedom to toggle between sections as they wish
- The test will close automatically once the 180 minutes are up
Subjectwise KIITEE Exam Pattern
|Course Subjects||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|BTech / BArch (Science Group)BSc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||10+2 Standard||Physics||40|
|BTech )/ BArch (Science Group) Biotechnology Dual Degree||10+2 Standard||Mathematics||40|
|BSc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||10+2 Standard||Biology||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/ Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/BA LLB/ BBA LLB/BSc LLB/ Master of Mass Communication /BArch (Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|(Lateral Entry) MCA/MCA||Mathematics(10+2 Standard)||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LLM||Multiple Choice questions||120|
|MSc (Biotechnology) & MSc (Applied Microbiology)||Biology(10+2+3 Standard)||50|
|Master of Public Health or Master of Hospital Administration||Quantitative aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|MSc in Nursing||BSc Nursing||120|
|Integrated MSc – PhD Programme (Masters 2 years + PhD) Applied Physics / Applied Chemistry / Mathematics and Data Sciences||BSc||120|
Besides knowing the important dates and other information the candidate must be aware of the KIITEE exam pattern as well. As understanding, the exam pattern gives you a high degree of understanding of the overall nature of the exam.