Unlike all the other colleges in India KIIT is one of the few colleges which do not charge any KIITEE fees or examination fee from the students. The KIIT fees for entrances is not applicable. The KIIT university fee structure is different for the different courses of this university. The KIIT Bhubaneswar fee structure is different for different courses on the basis of the self-financing concept. So, here is the KIIT fee structure for all the courses offered by the university.
KIIT fee Structure
As per the self-financing basis, the KIIT university fee structure is different for different courses. This also means that NRI students fees is different than Indian students. Also, KIIT university charges fees at the time of the admission counselling and students also have to pay the per semester registration fees along with the examination fees as per the KIIT Bhubaneswar fee structure.
The university offers hostel accommodation, separately for boys and girls and the hostel fees depend upon the choice of room you choose. Along with other perks, KIIT awards many students various scholarships throughout the year.
Here is KIIT B.Tech fees and fees for other courses.
KIIT University fees
The following table represents the semester wise fees for each of the courses offered at the univeristy
|Programme||Semesters||Per Semester Fees|
|KIITEE fee structure for B.Tech||4 years||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech & M.Tech – Dual Degree||5 years||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech & MBA – Dual Degree||6 years||1,50,000/-|
|B. Arch.||5 years||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech. ( Lateral Entry)||3 years||1,50,000/-|
|MCA ( Lateral Entry)||2 years||96,000/-|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 years||75,000/-|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||2 years||75,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion / Textile)||4 years||80,000/-|
|Bachelor of Film & Television Production||3 years||80,000/-|
|BA.LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc. LL.B||5 years||1,45,000/-|
|Master of Mass Communication (Integrated)||5 years||80,000/-|
|Master of Hospital Administration||2 years||75,000/-|
|Master of Public Health||2 years||75,000/-|
|Integrated Dual Degree M.Sc. & Ph.D||5 years||1,00,000/-|
|M.A. (Yoga Therapy)||2 years||20,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years||75,000/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 years||1,50,000/-|
|PhD||–||Rs. 1,50,000 payable one time only (One Time Fee includes Coursework Fee, Semester Fee & Thesis Submission Fee)|
KIIT Fee Structure for NRI Students
The KIIT University fee structure is different for NRI students. NRI/International students will be charged the following fees.
- 8000$(US)per annum for SAARC Countries which includes these 7 countries – Afganistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- 10,000$(US) per annum for Other Countries than SAARC countries.
- The PhD students will be charged 4000$(US) PA.
Miscellaneous Fees at KIIT
Apart from the above-mentioned fees, the candidates have to pay the following fees as well as er the KIIT fee structure.
- Counselling: Rs. 75,000/- is to be paid only one time at the time of admission during Counselling for Registration, Admission kit, Laptop and university blazer.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 1000/- per semester which will be collected at the time of semester registration.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- per semester. For the first semester, the registration fees would be collected at the time of counselling and for the rest of the semester the registration fees will be collected at the beginning of each semester.
- Hostel Fees: Hostel fees will be charged as per the accommodation facility selected by the candidate. The different types of rooms available are
- Non AC Hostels (2 Bed): Rs. 30,000/- per semester.
- Non AC Hostels (3 Bed): Rs. 21,000/- per semester.
- Non AC Hostels (2 Bed): Rs. 27,000/- per semester (Only for law hostels).
- AC Hostels (1 Bed): Rs. 65,000/- per semester.
- AC Hostels (2 Bed): Rs. 50,000/- per semester.
- AC Hostels (3 Bed): Rs. 40,000/- per semester.
So, this was the KIIT fee structure, as a candidate, you must be aware of it and manage your finances beforehand to avoid any delay in such things.