After the declaration of the KIIT result, the KIIT Committee will declare the KIIT cutoff for the year 2019. The cut off will only be released in the online mode. It is essential for the candidates to know about the KIIT cutoff so that they are aware of their chances of getting into the university in the stream of their choice. As per, the availability of the seats and the number of candidates and the candidate’s marks the university will call the qualified ones for the KIIT counselling procedure.
Important Dates for KIIT CutOff
|1.||KIITEE 2018 examination||April|
|2.||Declaration of KIITEE Result 2018||April|
|3.||Release of KIIT cutoff 2019||After the declaration of result|
Key points considered for KIITEE CutOff
There are certain factors which are taken into consideration by the university while the KIITEE cut off list. These points are crucial while making the cut off list. Here are those points which are considered.
- Availability of the seats
- number of the candidates
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Previous year trends
KIIT Cutoff marks for the year 2015 and 2013 – Previous year KIIT Cut off
|S.No.||B.Tech Courses in various departments||Closing Rank in 2015||Closing Rank in 2013|
|3||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||30415||17749|
|4||Electronics and Telecommunication||14233||9949|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||5044||5356|
|7||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||20970||14376|
How will the KIIT Cut off affect the candidate’s admission to B.Tech Courses?
A candidate’s participation in the KIITEE counselling solely depends upon whether he is able to meet the minimum cut off or not. Here are a few points on why clearing the cut off is necessary for you.
- The cut off will only be announced after the results
- The candidate will be eligible for the counselling session only if they qualify the KIIT cut off. Candidates need to score higher than the cut off rank and cutoff marks announced for that course to participate in the KIITEE counselling round.
- Candidates with higher cutoff rank will be given preference in the counselling session.
The candidates will be able to check the KIITE result through online mode on the official. That official website for results will be made available online at the time of results only. To view the result the candidates have to login using their application number and their date of birth.
How to check the KIIT Result
- Follow the given procedure to check the KIITEE Result 2019.
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will be open.
- Click on the “KIITEE 2019 Result Published” link.
- Fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- The KIIT result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the result for further use.
- Take a copy of it for the counselling procedure.
So, this was all the information you need fir the KIIT cutoff. Just ti clear the picture first the KIIT result will come out which would include the marks you scored in the test, which will be an accumulation of the three sections. Then, after the result, KIIT Cut off would release, which would state the minimum rank and minimum rank you need to get into a specific course.