The KIIT Application form 2019 will be released in the fourth week of November on the official website of KIITEE which will be activated only when the KIIT registration 2019 starts. The admission form will only be available in the online mode. It is advised that before filling the KIIT application form the candidates go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates who wish to appear to appear for the exam must fill the KIIT online form. While filling the KIIT 2019 application form go through the instructions and terms and conditions mentioned on the official website and fill out all the necessary information required. Candidates will also be required to upload some documents in the KIIT online form. Please note that no application will be accepted after the last date is due. Read further to know all the details regarding KIIT 2019 application form.
KIIT Application Form 2019
Important Dates regarding KIIT Form
Please note that the below mentioned dates are tentative and are not announced by the university as of now.
|KIIT Application form available from||The Third week of November 2019|
|Last date to submit KIIT Admission form||Last week of March 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 Exam||Third and fourth week of April|
How to fill Form for KIITEE
Candidates who wish to apply for KIITEE 2019 can follow the following instructions to fill out the KIIT online form.
- Click the link of the official website which will be activated once the KIIT application forms are made available online.
- Click on the course of your choice and then fill in the necessary details in the form
- Upload the documents ask for in the KIIT application
- After all, the documents are uploaded just click on submit and your form would be submitted. However, registration for KIIT will be complete.
In the application Form, candidates will be given the option to choose the course of their choice at the beginning only. A list of courses will be given from which candidates can choose the desired course. The valid combination of courses will also be provided alongside the list of courses.
Documents to be uploaded in KIITEE Application Form 2019
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Signature of the candidate
Candidates have to upload the documents required in the exact file size as mentioned in the terms and conditions on the website.
Information to be filled in the KIIT Application form
The following personal details are to be filled under the ‘Personal Details’ section of the KIIT application.
- Mobile number and email address of the candidate
- Candidates name as mentioned in class X certificate
- Date of birth as mentioned in class X in the DD/MM/YYYY format
- Gender of the candidate
- The nationality of the candidate
- Candidates Father’s name as mentioned in class X certificate
- Candidate’s mother’s name
Candidates can select the choice of exam centres where they wish to appear for KIITEE. Candidates must choose that city only which is convenient for them.
In this section, candidates need to mention their academic qualification of the last examination undertook.
- Qualifying marks/ percentage of Undergraduate examination (if applicable)
- Qualifying Examination Status
- Year of Passing
- Class X board roll number
- Class X board name
- Class X passed year
In this section candidates need to provide the complete communication details which will include:
- Door No/ House No
- Pin Code
- Phone number with STD code
Here candidates need to upload the documents which are asked for during the KIIT registration. Candidates must make sure that they upload the documents as per the size mentioned in the KIIT application.
So, this was all the information you need regarding KIIT Application form. Candidates are advised to keep an eye out in the month of November for updates regarding the KIIT admission form. Also, there is no application form fee for the test, so just in case you need to back out then there is no need to fill any KIIT refund form or anything.